Reviews for Empty
DaBears1 chapter 3 . 4/5
That was a very cute ending you know after the hot as fuck smut!
Oh my gosh. Poor Zoro! TTTT
Pandarius chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
hmm this is really interesting. A lot of authors create extra trauma in the pasts of characters, but I don't think I've seen this one yet. I hadn't even thought of how Zoro would act if pressured to tell his crew about this past. I feel like he'd be more reluctant...but then again, he is also very blunt/straightforward... either way, it's a good story so far.
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
AAH CUTIES UGH
hot and beautiful writing :)
FFFG chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Holy... well, that was a majority of the chapter dedicated to smut. Not complaining! I appreciate Sanji taking the time to sit back and think about the situation before coming to his conclusions. I also love how you've written in the change to Zoro's sleeping habits - realism. Chopper is adorable and wise way beyond his few years. All in all a good fic with some very realistic reactions. I'm not sure about the pacing, but it suited your needs. Plus smut is always fun. KTN
FFFG chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Oh geez, I facepalmed over the "heat-of-the-moment" confession. These two are idiots. First I was super excited over Sanji's reaction being pretty good for someone with no prior notice of what Zoro was going through. He and Chopper were exactly what I would have wanted. Then Sanji starts being a dick over the "yelling at Nami" thing which just made me want to pull at my hair. Now he's got to deal with a mouth full of Zoro. I dunno, I just want to shake some sense into that boy's head. Oh well, I guess next chapter will see which option Zoro gets. KTN
FFFG chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I knew this wasn't going to be a happy-go-lucky fic, but damn. Right in the gut next time, please, this crushing my heart business hurts. Trauma is never something to joke about, and I'm glad you're taking it seriously. This is such a grave matter and I'm glad it's not coming off as dismissive or just a convenient plot device. You're also taking into consideration actual reactions to the stress of having to relive such an event. Now it's just a matter of seeing how Sanji will react to the confession. Onto the next chapter! KTN
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Finally! :D Yays for them finally getting together :) *throws confetti* and thanks for the lemon ;) hehehe
Interesting how Sanji picked up how Zoro smells different... It's like they can sense each other on a much deeper level (and in an entirely unorthodox manner, too... hahaah XD)

Awesome fic; thanks so much!

Kiz
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Sanji's guilt had me tearing up on the inside. His empathy makes him very realistic in this fic! I loved the fact that he realised the courage it took Zoro to admit it, laying out his secrets and making himself so very vulnerable :) And in some ways, him doing so shows how similar these two are! They're always comparing and competing in everything and anything, so this time, when Sanji concedes and acknowledges that Zoro is stronger than him in this aspect, it's really sweet :) And the denial at the end! I love those confessions outbursts that happen randomly, especially in a verbal argument! It shows that his feelings for the cook are so unbridled and raw that they reveal themselves in his fits of passion :D (Sanji's reaction was pretty funny, too XD It's like something out of cartoons! ) -Kiz
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love the way you have the characters interact with each other! Poor Zoro! :( The fact that he snapped here just reminds us all that he's really human under all that muscle and awesomeness :3
Kudos to you for the subliminal messages between Luffy and his first mate; it had me awe-ing; it's a very in-character thing: Luffy is naive sometimes, but his number priority is his crew, and he has his own way of showing it (as in, using food... XD). And Zoro replying in the same manner is also his way of covertly reassuring his captain but without needing to look 'weak' and open about it. It really shows that unique bond they have as the core of the Strawhats :)
was Zoro conversing with his sensei in his mind after he got sedated? Cus that was a really neat touch :) Koshiro's still there to guide him with wisdom and rationality even if he's not there :D another subtle interaction between characters that I really enjoyed.
And I also really enjoyed the interaction between Nami and Zoro after he snapped at her. The tension was so well illustrated :) it's like she was torn between trusting her feelings (need to comfort Zoro and check up on him as her nakama) and her instincts (fight or flight!). NOICE NOICE.
Poor Sanji, too! I mean, I'd be pretty pissed if a friend and I were acting as usual, and then suddenly getting assaulted by said friend! But I have to say that still doesn't justify his goading/teasing (no matter how little he is aware of Zoro's situation... he's going to feel so horrible as soon as he hears the truth, isn't he?)

-Kiz
cellaria chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
well it turned out good in the end..lol god, that was seriously so so hot! honestly one of the best sex scenes i've ever read (& i've read a ton lol). loved sweet but sexy zoro & a needy sanji literally crying from pleasure? oh my..*fans self*
cellaria chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
hmm well i like the idea a lot better than what actually is happening. i *really* don't think most of them would act like that. zoro isn't exactly open with his feelings to most people.. there's no way they would all shove their freaking noses in his business much less drug him & threaten to keep sedating him for no reason, demand he start talking & not let him do any stress relieving activities like training. that's total bullshit imo & definitely not their place. luffy would never order him to tell any of them his private past. he would understand & tell everyone to just give him space until he is ready. the only thing luffy might do is ask if he was okay & tell him to apologize to sanji, maybe nami, & let him know they're all there if he does want to talk. also i think it would take a little while longer for zoro to tell sanji what happened.. there's no way he'd come right out with something he's never told anyone immediately just bc sanji was pissed about nami (especially when he was totally right about nami lol). but while i don't agree with their actions whatsoever.. the writing itself is good & i really like the set up (i love hurt/comfort fics that develop into a relationship) so i'll keep reading for now. if you still write do you perhaps take requests or suggestions?
Do Not Feed The Author chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Such a good story. Why must it be yaoi? _
Mugiwara Otome chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I love angst and your story was great!
chaffy123 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012