Reviews for How to cherish your life by Uzumaki Naruto
Tiny Yuki-heichou chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Please don't delete them! I think that a lot of people would like to read those stories you have writen, even if they are not finished or if they're discontinued.
I understand that you have a form of hiatus, i can wait. I just really liked your stories, and i would like to re-read them again.
I wish you luck on the writing!
The Sirius of Black Daria chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
It's really cool! Update soon!

Please! Please! Please! XD
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Lame.
UndeadTech-TS chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
great story, cant wait for the next chapter, please update soon. peace out friend.
Eien Samsara chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
love it
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
sweet jigsaw story
evacat13 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I love how you made the Saw movies cross with the Naruto series. Although I am a bit dissapointed when Anko had to die. Is Kakashi gonna be the second appritence?
Shadow65 chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
plz update
Han-Ko chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Great fic.
spedclass chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
supermonk chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Okay, this chapter is two massive steps in the right direction(HAPPY), but the characters still showed very little emotion. And for the fat fuck about to get sliced and/or quartered, I'm sure he would come up with a more desperate plea than “Oh God help me” or something else equally unmoving.

Just work on character development and make them emote for heaven's sake.
Siriusly Grim chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
cool i think you should lisy whose P.O.V. it is next time i was able to tell but it took a minute
Fox Boss chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Do you think you can make Hinata another appretice of his, you have to admit the idea is interesting?
Amber Birch chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Haha! I had just the same a idea, but I used it as a Yu Yu Hakusho story :p I started it, but I never got further then 3 ch. . Might pick it up after I finished my other story
Black Volcarona chapter 2 . 6/10/2008