Reviews for Piano Man
PerilsofRosella chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
This is one of the most touching things I have ever read. Please know that your story have shaped not just my own fan fictions, but my fanon. You're writing is intimate, professional, and imaginative. I wish you nothing but good things in your future. Finally, thank you for sharing these stories. I cherish them.
PerilsofRosella chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
How... how do you do this to me?!

Basically, when I saw you (YOU) had updated, I freaked out.

This chapter is amazing, much like your previous works. I can't wait to read the next one. Thank you so much for writing, I love reading it.
Naruta13 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
love the fanfic, man i missed reading ace attorney fics, i found this because i found someone fangirling about this fanfic updating after like five years on the ace attorney tag on tumblr, question though, will the recent chapters have spoilers for gyakuten saiban5 (dual destinies)? will wait for update
fatalfeline chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
You don't know how incredibly happy I am that you updated this! This is pretty much my favorite fan fiction of all time. I just happened to google myself back here since something reminded me of this story so I was going to send out a link for it to recommend it once again... when I saw that you had updated it not even a month before! I actually haven't read through PM in a few years, but I always feel this really distinct impression or mood when I read this and it all came right back in your new chapter. It was really wonderful... all the emotional stuff was always my favorite ah ha ha... I hope you go back and put up more stuff that was in your hard drive! And though the spin-offs and Dual Destinies may interfere with how you imagined events, maybe Dual Destinies can inspire some new material! Of course, that's all up to you. I'd given up hope that you'd update at all a long time ago. It always felt a bit incomplete without telling how Phoenix and Miles got together in the first place... but I suppose that has still yet to be told. :)
Into Insanity chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I'm extremely pleased to see that you're continuing this story! I absolutely adore Edgeworth's interaction with Trucy; it's exactly how I would expect him to handle a child. Your writing is phenomenal, as usual. Keep up the fantastic work!
sohesy chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! I love seeing an explanation for where everyone was during GS4, and knowing that Phoenix wasn't alone.

Are you going to do any vignettes about how they actually got together?
CatMuto chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Don't know the song, but I like this chapter.
Good, realistic conversations between Miles and Phoenix that couples would have in similar situations.

Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Omg Belgium YES. Thank you French for teaching me why Belgium is an amazing country in Europe.

... Reluctant!Papa!Miles is adorable. Thank you for updating; I hope to see more.
Tsuukiyomi chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
...Well, I see that you made a Trauma Center reference for this one, and the previous chapter...Well played, well played...Good job.
xx winter calls chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Gah, I meant to review earlier but I forgot to, and then I forgot the title of the fic. So I'm reviewing now.

I have no idea why this fic has so few reviews. It's superbly written, with extremely little typos and/or errors. The pacing is perfect, and you've captured everyone's emotions and characters, as well as keeping them in character in the first place. I laughed hysterically in places, and then cried like there was no tomorrow.

Will you ever continue this, if it's not already finished? I can see how the story could end there, but...this story is just so insanely /epic/ that I would probably die of joy if it was ever updated again.

This is too good to leave un-favourited :D
CatMuto chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Compound open fractures... must've been some fall, considering the femure is the strongest bone in the body. And my mom came home from having the metal taking out of her 9 month old open arm fracture, so I can see all that Edgeworth will have to deal with. I know it's sick, but hearing all that medical jargon and what all he has broken ... kinda hot.

CatMuto chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Sweet, hot, then back to sweet. And I gotta check up on that song later, for now I need sleep.

CatMuto chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I have to say, reading hetero in Phoenix Wright is ... unusual for me, hehe. But I love the length and the various scenes being either hilarious or comforting.

CatMuto chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I was so tempted to sing out loud when the lyrics came up. My mom would do it - heck, she does it in public! XD
Old Phoenix and Old Edgeworth ... *hard to imagine*

Haru chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
It blows my mind that this story has so few reviews. Rarely do I run across a fic that is so beautifully written. I think you've put into words what many wish they could in this fandom. Thank you for writing this! I certainly enjoyed reading it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »