Reviews for no one knew me, look right through me
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
EXCELLENT STORY! You really gotta wonder what all his friends thought; no way he'd suddenly be able to act 'normal' once he got to school. Sam's unique!
OnlySlightlyObsessed1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my god I love you forever. Thank for this wonderful piece of writing. I shall go die now.
KatieElizabethRose chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This story is wonderful. I like the way you perceived that Sam would continue to do all the little things that hunters do, even after he'd left the family business, and how you incorporated the skills hunting taught him into more normal pursuits like soccer and caring for sick friends. You described his character perfectly. Great job!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Nice story. I wonder about how Sam did at Stanford and it's nteresting seeing someone's take on it.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
this was good
Takayuki-luv chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
you should make a sequel to this story it was absoultley amazing i loved it.
Garideth chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow, this was amazing. Truly amazing. I dunno what else to say about it, but I LOVED it! Excellent work!

You did not disappoint this obsessive Sam-girl right here!

Garideth!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Great story, very well done. Love it.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Great...no one never knew him but Dean maybe I'm a little late for this but you should really write a sequel, maybe from Jess POV when she meets Dean or something like that, anyway great job really liked it :)

Thanks and take care
lljn105 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Loved it. Could use more like this from his college days. Keep up the excellent work.
Charmina chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Woah! That last line acctually gave me goose-bumps! A really well written and interesting story to read. There are way to few stories on this subject but after reading this I don't know how anyone could possibly write it better. Great work!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Definitely really loved this story! Great job!
Von chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was really enjoyable! I don't normally find good fics when the title is all in lowercase but this was awesome!
cirana chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
gd fic
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow. This was perfect. Siriously. It all works out well. How this works out all in all is great.

This is actually the first Stanford & Sam centric that I've ever seen that DOESN'T revolve about Jess. Sam really does sound like an enigma. I'm glad that people just kinda excepted that it was a Sam thing.

Thought the last line was sad. But then guess that was somewhat inevitable.