Reviews for Sacrifice
I vote for sequel!
bmwgirl123 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
i loved this story! :D
shortbandie9 chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
I know this story was put on here a long time ago but yes, I am only just now reading it. Anyways, I really liked this story a lot! I think you should write more fan fictions because you did a very good job in my opinion!
Amberle25 chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Really good story
Future Mrs.E.Cullen chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
One question : Why the hell couldn't the movie have ended like this ? This is the perfect ending ! I have all the books but after book 2 when I found out that Peter and Susan couldn't come back I stopped reading them ! I mean how could C. get rid of them ? They're my favourite characters ! Well done I'm adding this to my favourite stories.
ScarlettKat chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
WOW!
VampireBassist chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
Such a beautiful story. ~
enjoylife1994 chapter 16 . 6/21/2008
Very Very nice story... I'm just upset that it already had to end... I feel like you should have added something...like another paragraph, before you ended it. It made me think that the story went on way too quickly and ended way too quickly too... If you intend to write a sequel then I shall be awaiting that, but if you don't, I MIGHT read some of your other stories.. So until then, keep up the good work!
Capuchina chapter 16 . 6/20/2008
is it complete?

Aw, the most awesome Narnia fic that I never readed before.

Was absolutely Awesome and Perfect.

I just love Prince Caspian!

You are my hero girl!

Capuchino's Kisses!
MaxandFang4evr chapter 16 . 6/17/2008
How sweet! I'm glad it turned out ok
domslove chapter 16 . 6/17/2008
aw i loved the ending! i like how you made telmar and narnia two different kingdoms!
Cleopatra Knight chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
IS that the end because if it was that was the most rushed and crapyest ending I hae ever read, saw, or even dreamed of. Not Cool!
JemiSmitchie4ever20 chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
aww how cute
The.Brilliant.Thinker chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
over?

narniafanfics chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLEASE!