Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
rosesnlilies chapter 36 . 7/23
I will have to admit, there was one point where I was tempted to write flame over the supposed Draco's death.
The story heavily intrigued me.:)
So much, that I was too engrossed to write a review.:)
I was hungry to know what happened next.:)
It was beautifully put together and very well written.:)
And I love, love, love, Sophie! She's just soo cute!:)
Her character, her funness,(that's not a word, but you get it, riight?) her extreme cuteness! I admire how she was soo well thought out.:)
You wrote a beautiful story.:)
Thank you for writing it.:)
~ro
Nooooooo
I hate genevive
Nana153 chapter 36 . 7/2
Lovely story! I don't like the foreign student trope usually, but you did it quite well. Yes, Hermione's reactions and Genvieve's actions were... exaggerated? But it was working nicely with the rest of the story. Hermione/Cedric was interesting and well done. I loved Sophie and what she meant to the story and Draco's character. The way Draco's and Hermione's romance developed was great.
Somebody probably has written long ago that you have a problem with timeline - the OWLs should be at the end of 5th year, few months before the story. I guess it would be bad for your plot, so that's ok.
Thanks for the story, it was great read.
VivaLaIdol chapter 36 . 6/21
Heyyyy! Okay Im just gonna spill it here.
I absolutely adore/ love/ wanna marry your story. It is extremely hard finding good Dramione fanfics, especially with so many cliches used, as you say, in such a small universe. Either way, I finished your story in what, eight hours? Ten hours? It doesnt matter, you had me smiling at Sophie, laughing at Fred and George, hating and getting angry at Genevieve, crying... Lots and lots of crying at Hermione and Draco. But of course, all your developments here are insanely well done, and it makes me happy to see my OTP without so much loss, death and sadness. You have such an imagination to be able to do such a thing, Cedric and all the non-cliche plots, it was simply wonderful. From now on, I will use your story as a point of reference, because I doubt I will find a better story unless I dedicate the rest of my summer to it. My scale is now, Worth Dying For to Pride and Pretenses. I just, ugh I dont know, if I knew you in real life, Id give you a huge, tight bear hug. Although, be aware that my pillows are very angry at you because you had me squealing and/or crying into them. Still, I am in love!
Sincerely,
Cami

P.S. If you are unable to message me back, and feel like doing so, which I doubt because you are a very busy person (0_o Yes, I read all your A/Ns), my email is , my kik is weareallabitmadhere and my wattpad is Viva_La_Idol... Yeah well anyway, Bye 3
SomeoneKnew chapter 32 . 6/19
But Voldemort is already damned..
SomeoneKnew chapter 8 . 6/19
Huh... Never heard of Cedrione before, guess you know what you're doing. Also, who did he think he'd saved?
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 6/19
Can I use the oOoOoOo thing for my own fics?
hi chapter 11 . 6/4
Woohoo! go Hermione!
Sheccid D chapter 36 . 6/3
Omg this is the best story I have EVER read! I've been reading DracoxHermione for a long time and this is the best BY FAR HANDS DOWN. I love how Draco had a sister and I love how well you showed how Hermionie was so depressed! I LOVE IT! Please write another amazing story I would love to read it!
SomeoneKnew chapter 28 . 5/31
You read all 1,522 reviews?! You have too much free time. *shakes head slowly*
SomeoneKnew chapter 25 . 5/31
Awww... They're so cute!
SomeoneKnew chapter 20 . 5/31
Uh, no. No Twilight in Harry Potter, it's blasphemous! I skipped the rest of the chapter to write this because I'm so mad! If I wanted to read twilight I would have read those fanfics, not clicked on the Harry Potter fanficdom link! I am so mad right now, I could just... just... Well anyway I am REALLY MAD! Potterhead OUT. :(
SomeoneKnew chapter 18 . 5/31