Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
Thank you for writing. This was a great read and -yes- very original story.
HappyAuriga chapter 35 . 5/24
What a delightful read! I always love a story with a good plot and well told. Thank you for sharing your talent.
You made me cry. Thank you
Please upload another epilogue pretty please :)
R chapter 36 . 4/24
You are a very good writer! Keep writing. Beautiful story :)
Rebelsmartgirl chapter 35 . 4/20
IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOD! WRITE MORE! G DEMAND YOU TO WRITE MORE!
Wildflowers-On-Fire chapter 36 . 4/11
This is such an amazing story I love it! It's so cute and adorable and funny :) 3
Kiiu chapter 36 . 4/3
It is a master piece
Kiiu chapter 15 . 4/2
This is solo good
Why is this about Cedric?
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 4 . 3/2
I hate Genevieve
She's a bitch
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 2 . 3/1
OOoooooo to move on from who?!
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 1 . 3/1
I'm intrigued
And also confused
But mostly intrigued XD
dramione fan chapter 36 . 2/24
I swear this is the saddest story i've ever read and i love it!
Guest in Europe chapter 6 . 2/24
This is so far 'off piste' it doesn't even make sense. I just checked agsain to see when it was written, as it reads like one of those very early fanfix where the facts of the universe were still a bit vague, but it was started after the whole series was done, meaning the author just hasn't bothered to think things through.
The trio did their OWLs at the end of fifth year. NEWT work starts at the beginning of sixth year, with the exams at the end of seventh year. Even if you got the school years wrong, end of academic year exams can't come at Christmas! Are you bonkers? Why would Dumbles choose new a head boy and girl mid-way through the year? ...and surely he would choose a seventh year.
I do understand that an author can create whatever universe s/he wants, but there are certain immutables that need to be there to make sense, or if they change (such as changing the entire way the school year works) need explanation within the alternate universe.
I suspect that the new perfect student will be someone in disguise, but I'll never find out as I can't go on reading a story that is so illogical. If an author is prepared to create such bizarre non-sequiturs, I half expect the final line of the whole thing to be 'and then Hermione woke up and it had all just been a dream'... it would be as logical as anything else so far.
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »