Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
Tabby chapter 13 . 6/30/2018
Absolutely love this plot twist!
You're an amazing writer 3
Tabby chapter 10 . 6/30/2018
I love your portrayal of Draco and feel like you gave him much more depth than canon ever did. Your writing style is different from JK Rowling and I like how you embrace that rather than mimicking hers, like many other writers. I'd like to believe Ron in't so heartless and would have liked to see more from his perspective. However Hermione was spot on and I enjoy the way you display her inner monologue and the struggles she has. I also liked the alternate view of her parents as pushy rather than kindly and endearing. Perhaps the build up to her suicide could have been longer, as Hermione is generally very logical and the relationship with Cedric could have been introduced earlier rather than in a single chapter.
Overall, your writing is beautiful and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, in which you will hopefully develop your own characters.
Mariamio123 chapter 36 . 6/1/2018
Aww
I loved this so much. It was cute, funny and it had its own twist to the story making it original. Thank you for the great story!
Emma chapter 36 . 5/23/2018
to be honest, I don't have any words to describe how I feel about this story. It's one of the best dramione books I've ever read. OMG u dont know how much i love it
HLGwalters chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
This is one of the best stories ever!
Guest chapter 36 . 5/17/2018
Such an amazing story. One of my favs!
Guest chapter 36 . 5/7/2018
Enjoyed it! there's everything to make you happy in there! The idea of the younger sibling was amazing! Makes Draco's character inevitably humane
Aditi chapter 36 . 4/29/2018
This story is wonderful. This is my fifth time reading it. Well done author!
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 36 . 4/20/2018
This may be old, but i certainly enjoyed it!
J.K Rowling chapter 34 . 4/18/2018
Love the twist! This has been a great rollercoaster and I’m amazed that you used the self motivation and skill to persist with the eloquently written story. While reading this I’ve always associated Sophie Malfoy (well done on the character conjuring by the way) with the YouTuber TheBakeey (Sophie Baker). Needless to say, you are very much on your way to becoming my identical twin!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2018
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2018
Yea, Genevieve is DEFINITELY getting on my nerves. I feel like she's taking Mione's place in the Golden Trio. VERY annoying. Also, is Ron cheating on Mione with Genevieve?
maddie chapter 36 . 4/9/2018
hi! so, its 2018 and i dont think you check these any more...but i finished reading the harry potter series two years ago and i of course love the idea of dramione. ive read many fanfictions but i have to say this one is probably the best and most unique. this is definitely a favorite. like i said earlier, you probably never check these anymore but i absolutley loved the story and just wanted to let you know!
unidentifiable aussie chapter 36 . 4/7/2018
Awwww and why are they still in touch with Genevieve how dare she even speak to them?ugh
unidentifiable aussie chapter 29 . 4/7/2018
NO. NO NO NO NO YOU EVIL WRITER DONT YOU DARE LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY SOPHIE IF YOU TOUCH A SINGLE JAIR OM HER HEAD I WILL KILL YOU AND IMG PLS DONT HURT MY
ITTLE IZZY AHHHHHHHHH