Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
jenniluz chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
oh my gosh im about to cry lol (but i think its because ive been staring at the computer for hours lol)

porfavor UPDATE! please

pretty please :)

..oh and by the way i love the story just in case you didnt notice :)
genderless-but straight chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
and more drama! woot! i still loovvee iitt!~~
red chapter 1 . 7/31/2009

STUPID DRACO!

ugh

update son!
ns chapter 21 . 7/30/2009
i love your writing its refreshing and so original great plot line i really hope hermione finds a way to keep going to with her magic please please update soon!
dandelion.fairy.18 chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
Ahh! She's not really going to leave, is she? Don't do that to me!

Well, it was definitely another great chapter! Oh and I love having more Harry in it!

More Dramione please! :)
sweet angel 505 chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
OMG thank you thank you THANK YOU for updating quickly!

I LOVE your story so much! I just cant wait to find out what happens next! i love that ur story is really unique in terms of draco's sister and what happened at the mannor and with ron and genevieve (whom i detest lmao) anywho, please keep writing this amazing story, i'll be waiting most ferverently for the next chapter lmao :D
cauldron bum chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
no! but. no! bu- ... dr-... hermi-... WHAT? HOW COULD YOU! WHAT ABOUT DRACO!

BGHNJVCDFKXWESBNHJMDE

I HATE YOU!

just kidding.

but you're heading in that general direction.

MAKE THINGS BETTER!
Little-Miss-Writer09 chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
No why do parents have to ruin everything?

ugh that was low for them to do that to Hermione!

its so sad!
MewMewKachu chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
OH NOES!

Say it ain't so T_T
Dramione96 chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
Augh! Goddamit, Hermione, why did you just throw that back in his face? He cared for you, the bloody wanker tried to help you, but NO, Ms. Let-Me-Suffer-On-My-Own Granger just has to totally deny herself happiness. Gr. And then she goes and slaps my boy. The outrage!

By the way, this is getting way to emotionally heart-wrenching for me, so if you'll just excuse me while I duck into the bathroom and have a few dry heaves...

Just kidding.

But really good. Really, really good. I can't remember who wrote it, but you've got the gift of originality, Jut PLEASE give Hermione some firepower! She most certainly cannot bend to her parents' rules, because if she does, I will personally leap into the computer screen, grab you, (yes, you the author), and I will hang you by your pinkies until you beg for mercy and promise to reform your ways.

Ahem. Right. *cough, cough* I should go now... (starts muttering to self): Got a bit carried away back there...should probably be gentler next time...
voldyismyfather chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
ouch poor hermione and poor draco though i suppose he did deserve that slap
DragonGirl323 chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
So I am imploring, no demanding, that you update this story as fast as humanly possible. This story is the most unique Dramione I've ever read. I didn't find a single cliche in all these 21 chapters and anyone that says otherwise is 100% WRONG.

So please, please, PLEASE update again soon! I'll surely die if I don't find out if Hermione and Draco reconcile and if Hermione finds a way to stay at Hogwarts. This is driving me bloody insane!

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
callmedaynuhh chapter 21 . 7/28/2009
i love this, i hope draco finds a way to make them work.

]
Doodlez2012 chapter 21 . 7/28/2009
OMG! i love this it is one of the best fanfic's i have read! it kept my attention from the first chapter! i love it! please update soon! pretty please!
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »