Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
pstibbons chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
What the hell is Genevieve doing in the Order?

So Harry finally remembers he's got a friend called Hermione. Oh, he'll be back to licking Ron's arse soon enough...

I thought you could have drawn out the torture scene a bit more.

How did Draco know what Hermione was looking for? How did he get the necklace and rescue Hermione and cover his tracks ... or is his cover (and his mother's) now blown? Or has he already taken his mother out of the Manor as well?

Hopefully Hermione will be allowed to go on future missions.

Pity Hermione doesnt show Harry or Ginny the memory of Ron and Genevieve discussing her before they broke up. Actually, by keeping that secret, she's allowing the Order to be compromised in future by two potential Pettigrews. She should show it to Dumbledore or Remus or Tonks.

Glad you spent time explaining why Tonks couldnt go on the mission. I wondered about that till you explained it.

At least Hermione's first mission will be counted as a success from the Order's POV... since Dumbledore would be the only person she can tell it was a lucky break from Draco.
pstibbons chapter 15 . 3/19/2009
Good chapter. Sophie's cool.

Good to see your keeping Harry in character - as usual, he shows off his dismissiveness of Hermione by still hanging out with Ron and the other girl. Glad for Ginny, though. Does she yell at HArry for hanging out with her brother?
pstibbons chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
Great chapter!
pstibbons chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Interesting idea, bringing in Sophie.

HArry and Ginny should be doing more to support Hermione, like refusing to talk to Ron,
sakuralilystars chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
love the story. want you to update! haha leaving me wanting more is rather rude hm? (just kidding... kinda) hahaha
xxoROMANHOLIDAYoxx chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
gah! i hate that i can only review ONCE per chapter... I forgot to mention (although i only just did it then) that i read your profile thing and i've got to say that it was hilarious. Nevermind about being in love with fictional characters, it happens to a fair few people. MYSELF INCLUDED.

AND! To make you even more likable as a writer i discovered that the "Elizabeth" in your "name" is from ELIZABETH BENNET from pride and prejudice... YAY! I have found another who loves the characters i love! (Although technically IF i was smarter, i would've guessed elizabeth due to you story name... *smacks head*)

anyway i've said it before but i'll say it again. LOVE YOUR WORK AND KEEP GOING!

best of luck,

xxo romanholiday
fggt16 chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
pliiss update soon

aww i love Dramione!
booklover1116 chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
omg omg omg so good...loved the Mission Impossible thing it was really witty, I am so glad Draco saved her and gave her the locket, it was soo cute! Hurry and update I can't wait for the next chapter!
Girl-X-91 chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
Wow, I really like this story, please update ASAP as I need something to read to pass the time until I can finally get my license (hehe so I can drive without an adult), and thats not for at least 2 months, so please please please update. Its really good, keep writing.

xx

GX
Iluvdolphins chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
I loved this chapter! It was suspenseful Im so glad that Hermione got out of that situation, and I cant believe that Draco gave her the necklace! Please update as soon as you can!

-Iluvdolphins-
SeraphimeRising chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
Definitely a unique and interesting Dramione. I'm interested to see what happens in the next chapter.
Lissie1019 chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
Great chapter.
silentword chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
Great story, I love it! Please update soon

xxoROMANHOLIDAYoxx chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
W.O.W. You have so much talent in your writing, i only wish i could write as well.

Please keep writing, i really enjoyed reading this story and would like to read the whole thing (when you finish it)

Best of luck,

xxo romanholiday
misslizzie1204 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
aw :D

i could so see ron doing that... tehe :D

update soon, so we can know what the prologue was about!
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »