Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
blackrose4ever chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
i think that this story is very original compared to the other dramione stories that i've read

i'm looking forward to your next update~!
alina290 chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
At first I was going to stop reading, but after he saved her my mind changed completely. I know that some stories bring them together within the first five chapters or so. This story of yours does have depth. I see what you are relating in your writing. I saw his anguish as he told Sophie's story. Keep up the good work and on with the next chapter.

Liz
Snowdove30 chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
Now that I read more of the story, I am really enjoying it. Love Sophie..and the scenes with her are Draco are too cute.
Snowdove30 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Owls are at the end of the year, NOT in the first term before Christmas. I know this is fanfiction, but some things are canon.
Snowdove30 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Story seems ok so far, but the OWLS are taken in 5th year, not 6th year.
Lissie1019 chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
Great chapter, one of my favourites. But I miss Genevieve, not because I like her but she was a really good character. So I hope you have a plan for her in this story.

Lissie
Annabella Laurie chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
Oh no... Another Hermione... only she's pretty and popular! lol poor hermione

Great as always! love the introduction of the new girl!

The jaw drop was really funny

Wow that was some holiday break!
Annabella Laurie chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
I love how you described Hermione's relationship with Ron "integrated it to her scheduled life as easily as a new school project." That is so Hermione!

I also like how you are integrating Draco into the story. I have always wondered and imagined how his part of the story went. The letters were a good way to show how much strain Draco was under... I really like his mother...

Great writing!
Annabella Laurie chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Nevermind... got my answer! Should have just kept reading... oh well.

I love it. I actually felt embarrassed for Ron when he asked her out!

You have all the characters perfect! I hate when people change the character's personalities in fan fiction, but you did a great job with them. Harry seemed to be talking more than usual but that is just me being picky! I love it!
Annabella Laurie chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I hated JKR's epilogue! I think it would havebeen better for her to continue, or at least leave nothing and leave it up to our imagination! JKR is one of the best authors but that sucked! ((Love you JKR!))

Great introduction! When does this take place in reference to the books?
blondiegirl17 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
i love this story i think sophie is so cute. cant wait for the next chapter
lingy chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
Very interesting story, please keep writing it! :)
LongLiveTheCarCrashHearts chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
haha i love the 'where babies come from' reference last chapter. poor draco, :( troubled childhood, much?

sophie's so cute!

please post more, please please. [: wanna see what happens! they bonded! wahey, progress, and it's not even rushed or anything. :D
booklover1116 chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
Great story so far, keep going. It's hard to find original and creative stories on here sometimes, but this is one of the few. )
Iluvdolphins chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
I really love this story! I
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »