Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
Lissie1019 chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
This is one of my favourite chapters. But dont let this be a cliché!
xavia chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
i like it update asap
Iluvdolphins chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
wow i really like this story! Please update as soon as you can!

-Iluvdolphins-
a chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
more please
LongLiveTheCarCrashHearts chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
I love. [:

I cried when she jumpedwas thikning abour cedric. I actually did. Either i'm a huge wimp or you're an awesome writer. Actually, both are true. XD that's not the point. it was really powerful. cedric's so sweet!

i really like this fic, please post more soon! :D
Lissie1019 chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
I think the Cedric/Hermione thing is genious. This story is very well written, and nothing you find every day.

I really liked this chapter, it was one of the best.

I dont understand why Genevieve are a Gryffindor, shes the ultimate Slytherin to me, but i guess it makes more sense that shes a friend of the trio if shes a Gryffindor.

Please update

Lissie
Me chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
I'm really loving the whole Hermione and Cedric combination. Hurry up and write the next chapter! :)
Etilain St Clair chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Let me just say this: I didn't really want to read your story at first. A lot of these stories with Hermione and Ron going out always end up with Ron breaking Hermione's heart and Draco magically coming to rescue her out of no where. In this story, obviously there's going to be a relationship between her and Draco, but it has a lot with her having to deal with her self-confidence issues and finding the worth in herself. It's not some sappy fluff put together in an hour or two. It's real quality writing. Not something you can find everyday.

Your story is just so heartbreaking and moving. I think it was original that you made Hermione and Cedric have a past relationship. It was really cute :)The scene when she's about to jump off the tower and she's yelling to the heavens was so amazing.

I cried three times while reading this story. A lot of people can relate to Hermione now whether it's being pressured by life and school, always keeping a happy pretense, having your trust shattered, or just having life turn upside down when you least expect it. I'm looking forward to great things in this story. It's DEFINITELY one of my new favorites.

I'm just so hooked on this now. I think I might go and read it a third time over xD Keep writing and updating!
Lissie1019 chapter 11 . 11/27/2008
Great chapter, please, update soon!

Lissie
Midnight Shadow Fae chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
OMG I love the twins. Like so much so love the twins. Good chapter. Can't raelly think of much else to say cause I just woke up. If I think of something better I'll review again.
Kirah chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
Hey, wow that was fast, it's been a great weekend for your muse, hasn't it? Anyway, I go to school also, so I understand, do what you can, we readers will appreciated it. Anyway... Draco has a mystery girl uhmm... interesting, i like it ; ) I wonder who she is, and what's the story behind her.

Well, waiting for the next one...

~Kyrah
Ciphet chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
This story has a lot to look forward to. And I am content to sit up and wait for it to come to me. I'm still loving it. Great job
Midnight Shadow Fae chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
It ended too early -pouts-. The story keeps getting better
Kirah chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
You updated soon! Thanks! Now you have to do it again, jaja.

We all want to know what happens when she goes down stairs, what does she finds? how does she reacts? And Draco's toughts too.

Loved the descriptions of the sunrise.

Hope to hear from you soon...

~Kyrah
iryko chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
Beautiful writing but oh honestly, Genevieve was getting on my nerve with how perfect she was!

Poor Hermione! DD: