Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
Ciphet chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
I love this. I felt something with Hr's anguish. The Cedric part threw me in loop, a very lovely loop. It's brilliant so far.
Celia chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
I love it, please update
Kirah chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Hey there! I know I said one chapter one review, but since both of them came together I'm doing one for both.

I liked them : )

And so I only have one question, why did Draco said 'not her' when he saw the person jump if he didn't knew it was Hermione?

Anyway, loved the chapters, hope to see the next one soon. Happy writing.

~Kyrah
Lisa chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
This is great, the idea is great, the writing is great, the characters are great. I love it.

Lisa
IDK chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
This is really good; I love the description you're using. Oh, and so you don't think I'm a stalker, I haven't gotten an account on here yet. Please post the next chapter soon!
reader101 chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
I liked it. the whole Cedric thing was a surprise but it did clear a few things up. And i liked how it was Cedric and not some random person you made up. the whole ron and genevieve was a perfect addition to the current problems hermione was having with her friends. it explains why ron didn't invite her to help them with the horcrux. and having hermione not go to genevieves house for christmas was a good idea also. so overall i just like the story and i can't wait to read more.
Kirah chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
That is so unfair! Don't leave it there! I want to know what happens next, so, lets make a deal, one review one update. But you have to update soon, like now.

lol

~Kyrah
Lissie1019 chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Really good story, i love it, please update soon.
Midnight Shadow Fae chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
I wasn't going to review and then I read the "Even Genevieve would review" part and I laughed so hard I had to review... You can't kill of Hermione when the story was really getting interesting!
reader101 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008