Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2020
GAAAHHH! i can't! this was too cute
Guest chapter 34 . 10/25/2020
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you sooooooooooooooo much for providing us with such beautiful story .Your writing is really nice...please keep writing...keep going... keep it up...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2020
lmao, draco has BICEPS considering that he lifted hermione while flying on a broom
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2020
Cho the Hoe-
oh my god i cant-
Dina chapter 9 . 10/20/2020
Firstly, when I’v first read this ff, I was disappointed by your interpretation of original story. But this and previous chapters have literally made me cry. Just the thought of Cedrics death and their possible thing with Hermione back then...Ahhhhh
Thank u very much, author. U r outstanding!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/28/2020
Simply amazing...one of the best dramione's I've ever read.
Sarah chapter 36 . 9/13/2020
What a beautiful story! I loved how the epilogue gave a very sweet ending. You did an amazing job. Sorry that I am 12 years late to reviewing. From reading your authors note(s) I know how important reviews are to you. Thank you for this wonderful piece of art! I like your ending a whole lot better than JK Rowling’s.
Bob chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
Yes! Genevieve is certainly getting to me. I’ve learned from reading the Harry Potter books that everyone has ulterior motives, so I’m not so trusting of her.
Ps. Sorry I’m a couple (a lot) of years late ;)
ashish123 chapter 36 . 8/15/2020
Thanks for the wonderful story. I wish you all the happiness and prosperity for the future.
jkldjklafjdkl chapter 36 . 8/8/2020
I don't really know what to write, but I loved the story.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2020
cute
nydy chapter 9 . 6/26/2020
hermione and cedric are actually soooo cute... i never expected that
nydy chapter 7 . 6/26/2020
suicide is a permenant solution to a temperory problem
pls value ur lives. it is precious.
nydy chapter 6 . 6/26/2020
i am loving this book. the plot is so different from those dramione books on wattpad. the twist was amazing... was not expecting it.
nydy chapter 4 . 6/26/2020
idk why but i have a feeling genevieve is gonna turn out bad...
suspicious