Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
nydy chapter 2 . 6/25/2020
its cute
Lovingdramione1 chapter 36 . 6/13/2020
What a great story it's awesome.I need to know if you are writing a sequel.
fia chapter 36 . 6/8/2020
That was a wonderful story. Thank you for the time and energy you spent! I appreciate your talent and imagination.
Toothfairy456 chapter 15 . 5/7/2020
I know that this is an older story, but I do want to comment that I do like a slow burn. I really like the story to develop before the romance begins. My philosophy with a Dramione story is if it starts out in the first chapter with Ginny buying Hermione fancy lingerie then I am not going to bother reading it. You are creating a good story here, my interest is piqued and I will continue reading.
person chapter 36 . 5/5/2020
THIS WAS V/ V/ GOOD!
I loved it.
person chapter 28 . 5/5/2020
you are a very good writer. I have been reading this for a while, and I don't think that I want it to end. you should defiantly look into a writing career.
person chapter 18 . 5/4/2020
this Is a v/ good story so far. I don't read a lot of this style, but I am defiantly hooked.
person chapter 14 . 5/4/2020
this is v/v/ good
Joy Kany chapter 36 . 5/1/2020
Hi! I know it’s literally been ten years since this was published, and you will probably never read this, but I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing story. I’m currently in quarantine for corona, and I was looking for something to read. Then, I remembered this amazing fanfiction that I read a year or two ago. After reading it again, I have confirmed that this is the best piece of writing that I’ve read on the internet. So thank you very much :))
Tetei leo chapter 36 . 5/1/2020
This is one of my favourite dramione fanfic. I love your original characters
Angie chapter 19 . 4/7/2020
I loved the swinging part!
JROSEO chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
10 years later people are reading this wonderful story! It was my first fanfic i read. And is by far my favorite!
allieh66 chapter 36 . 3/23/2020
I cant believe I'm just now finding this! This is an absolute masterpiece.
Mira chapter 36 . 2/28/2020
THIS IS A PIECE OF ARTT
Mira chapter 35 . 2/28/2020
YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY TALENTED! I LOVED READING THIS! I CAN TELL HOW HARD U. WORKED ON THIS! I LOVED THIS WHOLE FANFICTION AND THIS TRUTHFULLY THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ️
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »