Reviews for Pride and Pretenses
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2020
I liked this chapter. it allowed some insight towards the prologue which I believe will be a big contribute to the story. I also liked how it showed Ron and Hermoine's points of view on their relationship. Showing how Hermoine cared more deeply and effectively about her connections with Ron. While Ron wants it for attention and claiming he "thinks" he likes her due to her IQ. My only concern is when it mentions Draco's point so so, but then again if this was on paper it would be more laid out and long. Being a writer of YA fantasy and realistic fiction. I can understand the need to put some character development. So seeing Draco's struggles and relationship with his father was quite wonderful. (****4 STARS)
Leila J. Carey chapter 2 . 2/13/2020
I absolutely liked the interaction between Ron and Hermoine towards the end of this chapter. Even though I will always ship Hermoine and Draco, (Dramione for life!) It is good for the development of the story showing me that it is not going to be rushed as most fan fiction is. I also loved the comment Pansy made since in most Pansy just stands around. This time she actually spoke and made the comment. Which I love. (***** 5 STARS)
Leila J. Carey chapter 1 . 2/13/2020
I love the suspense and the close interaction between Draco and his mother. It's good to see mother-son bonding even if they are the antagonists trying to rule the world.
(***** 5 STARS)
Guest chapter 36 . 1/18/2020
Awesome:)
Guest chapter 36 . 1/12/2020
Loved this entire story thank you for writing and sparing your time to share with the world.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2020
Its good
Luzula-spicata chapter 34 . 11/17/2019
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 35 . 11/14/2019
OMG! This is such an original fic! It has quirks and turns that not many other fics have, and that’s what I LOVE about it.
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 32 . 11/14/2019
Does this end well?
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 29 . 11/14/2019
What a bitch Genevieve is.
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 25 . 11/14/2019
YESYESYESYES
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 23 . 11/14/2019
Took you long enough, Draco!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 20 . 11/14/2019
What? Why?
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 17 . 11/14/2019
UNCLE SEV
Why hello, Uncle Sev, please to meet you.
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 14 . 11/14/2019
Awww, I think the Ice King is starting to melt...
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »