Reviews for A Chance to Change
Lunaria Hyperion chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
I like this it's really interesting. In response to your author's notes a few chapters back I don't think you should go ZL, for two reasons. First of all I'm a bit of a ZA fan, and secondly the scene with Zel and Amelia in the part was really touching, and I think Lina would feel guilty if she started up with Zel. Maybe he and Amelia aren't together in this time, but if she knows about it then she's getting involved with him knowing they have feelings for each other. Actually with Xellos involved like this it could be a very interesting XL, though it'd be hard to get them together now that he's tried to kill her. Anyway I think this is interesting and would love to read more.
Angela Ya right chapter 12 . 9/10/2005
Great story keep going please? I kinda wanna see a happy l/z ending i think that was Maytag not Montag.
Aloria chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
WHAAT? there's... no more chapters! ;.; ahh, I understand the evils of writer's block, but... but... I wanna know what happens next! They've gotta go to see Melgisa, so, that should be interesting, and Xel has to go find that book, but I think Lina's reaction to Xel should be _interesting_. Will she just kick him around, or really go all out and beat the crap out of him?
Aloria chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
"may you be blessed with an interesting life."

Xelloss, how terribly mean of you to curse that poor man! I assume this is the Xelloss of the past? wow. things are really getting frigged up!
Aloria chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
Lol! I love this! Rezo's so funny and Lina's dilema is so sad but funny as hell! I think L/Z could be in character at this point, I like A/Z better, but weird pairings are cool if they're in character.

On to the next chapter!
Aloria chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
On the second floor, no one could hear you scream.

yay! sarcasm! *snugglies the Red Priest and hottie Zel*
Aloria chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
'Mental note, NEVER inhale lemonade, unless I have congestion...'

lol. and ZEL! ou! hottie!
Aloria chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
OMG! *gapes* REZO! *uberglomps the Red Priest!* bishohen! _
Aloria chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
*shocked gape* oh my gosh! *sniffle cry!* that was so dramatic! Zel! Amelia! Gourry! no! must read more ;.;
Aloria chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Zelgadis and Amelia’s face read interest, Gourry’s read... Take a guess.

If you guessed, ‘Confusion’ you win the door prize.

“So?” he asked.

...I love that part! Silly sarcasm is the BEST! _

and... omg! the end of this chapter! *CRY!* no! Amelia! but I am happy that you don't have Zel so OOC that he wouldn't care about her dying. I like how you have the group interacting. and Xelloss's feelings for them- aww! _ he's a bit more human in this than how I usually write him. Good job!
Aloria chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
hmm, I think perhaps, Zellass shouldn't have explained this so early in the story. you could have held onto the mystery and suspence a bit longer and just had Zellass give Xelloss his orders and leave the readers going 'No! How EVIL!' and later show them that it's not really evil, but necessary. Just remember it for future stories.
Aloria chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
heh, timepretzels are very queer things indeed to try to explain. but perhaps Montague didn't undo himself because he couldn't change the fact that he was born, so he still had a point of origin no matter what he did with the rest of his life. Or, it could be like the 'Back to the Future' movie universe where he created time-divergences where events happened differently. or I'm just rambling. o.o;;
Aloria chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
aiiee! wow! that was really creepy! poor Montague guy, but kinda cool that he caused Lina to be born. Off to read the next chapter!
Aloria chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
oouu! Mysterious! _ you're too hard on yourself about your writing, you write good eye-catching intros, or at least, this one was really good. Only thing I'd add would be a bit more in the way of area description, but even I'm guilty of not adding that part. It takes work to remember to do it, that's all. but so far, I like the story!
HonorSkywalker chapter 12 . 1/4/2005