Reviews for The Path of the Savior
reneeccski chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Didn't think I'd enjoy this story once John died, but it's actually really good and it is refreshing to read something with a completely new take on tge story. You've done a great job portraying Cameron and there are some interesting new characters. I know it's been forever since this story was updated but I would love to see it continue. The one complaint I have is that sometimes the technical descriptions go a bit farther in depth than I'd like, but that is a small complaint. Nice work.
PSG1JOHN chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
I like this new take on TSCC, this is the first story i seen that has Cam taking over.
vucizalis chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Wow this is really, REALLY good. I absolutely love your characterization of Cameron, the little quotes about her at the beginning of every chapter, and the Jameron flashbacks in each chapter. I noticed that you hadn't updated in a while, though. Are you planning on continuing this anytime soon?
MarshallOC9 chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
great story it looks like you havent updated it in a while which is unfortunate since it probably means a next ch is unlikely but i love what you have so far
john777 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Great story, keep writing, update soon.
bharned1 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
The story is excellent, please, update someday!
jojobevco chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
good story!
Falcon-Rider chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
I noticed that your said you had writers block... well perhaps skipping ahead a few years would help it... I love this story and can't wait to see how am does things- though I really miss John/Cam...

someone also has to notice her lack of aging one day...
SSG Michael B. Jackson chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
This has been a great read so far, and I hope you'll continue on; I'd love to see where and how it goes. I have the feeling that things are going to go much better for the resistance this time around...

Of course, this raises a couple of questions for me; since Cameron, not John is going to take on this Messianic role, does that mean that Skynet will send an agent back in time to eliminate her? And does this mean no terminator action for Sarah (which of course means no Kyle and no John?) Ah, temporal paradoxes and alternate timelines...

Oh, and of course the other question... do any of the new resistance members (or Skynet!) ever figure out what she really is? That could make for some interesting, if awkward, moments.

Mike Jackson
zahnfan23 chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
This is now my favorite Cameron story on the board, can't wait to see what is next.
Cyborgscouse chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Interesting first chapter, but she built skynet? Hm i was thinking that in the show, she mightn't actually want skynet to not be built/. After all how would she be built if it were stopped, but she did steal that bar of coltan. Onward
Metropolis Kid chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
I didn't think I'd like a terminator story where John was gone, but this was pretty good! Honestly, I started reading just to see what you were doing with the "Endless Panckes"; but I found myself enjoying the story. You're writing was very descriptive, and I liked all the references. (Finding Nemo, Hamlet, the McGrady's drunk singing of the song form Wicked and, most of all, Serenity. I smiled at that one.) I honestly don't know if I'll read the rest or not. I'm going through a bit of a difficult time right now, family things that I won't bother you with. I've even had to cut back on some of my writing. However, I did enjoy this; and, if I can find the free time, I would like to read more.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
I loved the prom scene! I've been struggling with Cameron's emotions myself. She starts by faking emotions then slowly develops real emotions that she sometimes has to hide.

And how did you get Hiragani characters in your story? I can't even figure out how to get a percent sign in. I bow to your mastery.
King Steve chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Another great chapter! It was worth the wait in my opinion. I like how Cameron's not only emerging as the leader of the resistance, but as almost the complete opposite to the Future John Connor you described. Will this make her a more effective leader? I think it could do.

I really do like your John/Cam flashbacks, and the Prom flashback from this chapter is my favourite so far, it's really sad that Cameron's longing for John, in hindsight, and couldn't understand their closeness at the time it happened.

One thing though, this is just a personal thing, but I really hope nothing happens between O'Reilly and Cameron.

Really enjoying this fic, cant wait til the next chapter!
Alana84 chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Wow, another mega long chapter, which was awesome btw, I really liked it!

The flashback scene was absolutely amazing, I think, it was very nicely described and all that!

The picture of Cameron was stunning as well and I totally loved the whole prom scene, especially the interaction between John/Cameron, of course, as usual, lol!

But I also liked the other scenes, and I cannot wait to see what's going to happen next? So please update soon...