Reviews for Business as Usual
lalalei chapter 1 . 3/4
Kaiba WOULD be the kind of guy to keep working despite illness. I'm glad Yugi and his friends tried to help even if he didn't want it! :) Shows what good friends they are!
Elias chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great story
jessi chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Very entertaining! I could easily imagine Seto Kaiba going to work with a fever!
Vampiric Dragonrider chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
That's some handy bit of advice right there.

Heh, Seto Kaiba IS too stubborn for colds and fevers XD
DarkestInk chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Another great story! Keep up the great work!
starwefter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Damn, I just plain liked this!
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was awesome.
ml101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Man this was utterly cool! It was really. I'm such a Seto fan and this was so cool to read.
sherabo chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Seto, is almost normal after you get a hold of him. I the approach of the gang and Seto giving in, but not really giving it. Really nice ! This is a side of Seto I would love to see written more, it gives him character. You write the good stuff and the rest of us will continue with the smutt. smiles... I truly enjoy reading Seto through your eyes.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This story seemed to be a continuation of "Don't Seal Yourself Away" fic, and it turned out very well. It was interesting that Kaiba returned, but his health was not the same. And, the fact that Yugi and his friends were worried and went to check if he was oaky was perfect. It turns out exactly how it should've happened and the stubborn Kaiba will eventually have to accept them being his friends, especially when he said, "

“One of these days…” he said, with a false air of scorn. “They’re going to seem too reasonable to perpetually ignore.”"

Well, I wonder what will happen in your next fic, and hopefully he will get better.

_

Yokai Summoner
Kermita chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Yay!

Lovely story. Haha, I liked the end. Seto Kaiba's KaibaCorp always deserves the best.

Sure, nice cover up Kaiba. xDD

I liked this One Shot alot. Thanks for the update!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Nice. This was very, very well written!
Pfefferminztea chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
May I kiss you? XD

I was so excited to discover that knows a genre named "Friendship", and now I actually found a story that DOES deserve the name. (Im sure there are plenty of others, and Im not trying to offend anyone - this was just the first one I found.)

Anyway, I love this. Ther should be way more fics concentrating on this kind of relationships, though I know from personal experience that they are harder to write than romance, mainly because there are no strict plots... usually.

Thanks, and thanks again, for proving that it IS possible!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Really great! Seto would act that way and then when they were gone admit they were right. Never to their faces though.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I like this story, and how you seem to easily take Kaiba's cold demeanor, and warm him up a bit. A very good story.

TDH