Reviews for Someone Wake Me Up
sherril chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
The end made me cry. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't expect this "something" to be the knowledge of Nero's death, so I was even more touched by it. Come to think about it, it is possible that Shelke doesn't know what happened to Nero. Well, we don't know either what really happened and if he's dead...

I especially like the description of Shelke's memories being like blocks of data. It seems very fitting her character to perceive memories like that.

(A little off topic here: I read the notice on your profile page and I review mostly because of it. It is very understandable that writers like to get feedback. I am so far only a reader here, and this is mostly because my native language isn't English. Thus, I feel a bit uncomfortable to write in English and often don't review because of this. Reading in English is a completely different thing, I usually enjoy English stories more than German ones. I am just afraid of making mistakes when writing - even in reviews, so I often don't write anything at all. Keep this in mind when you're wondering why people don't review, maybe it's just because they are not really able to. It is sometimes very hard to accurately express what one wants to say, which makes most attemps at constructive reviews mostly futile.)
Re chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Not cool, you've now gotten me hooked on a teeny tiny pairing thing. Why does this always happen to me?

In other words, this is fantastic. It's hard to fin people that honestly like Nero in FFVII.
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh God. *swallow hard* I think I'm going to cry.