Reviews for Why Wasn't I Notified?
FirePony16 chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Super awesome story, Dean and Priestly switching places was gold. :D
OnyxDay chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
I understood that reference! Ah... Heroes...
AuroraBlix chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Heheh, I spy with my little eye a reference starting with "Buffy"!

: )
AuroraBlix chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Your use of alliteration is absolutely astounding!

: )
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Normally I'd say you really can't or shouldn't write a fic based on having only seen a trailer for a movie, but you did pretty well except for maybe Jen and Trucker. The story was also really enjoyable and the Winchesters carried it nicely. Cool idea! I especially liked how it helped Priestly get Tish. And annoyed Henriksen. :)
JustAOrdinaryGirl chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Loved it! Just watched Ten Inch Hero for the first time last night and I fell in love! This fic is great and is going on my favs list!
caffrey girl chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
That story was really good!
I really really liked and enjoyed it. I just saw TIH and loved that too! So this story was just so cool :-)
kureiookami chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Thank you, wonderful fic, even if you didn't watch the movie. I laughed and enjoyed it very much. You were able to convey that Priestly was in fact Dean in the Museum perfectly by his attitude. I loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Oh, I enjoyed it.
TheSpazChik chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Amazing. You made this whole thing without watching the movie? You got Priestly down so good. I lived the this is Sparta part. Very creative and I enjoyed it greatly.:)
winchesterxgirl chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Buffy reference to Jen being an invisible killer. (;
Keri A chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Loved the Buffy shout out regarding Jen. Enjoyed the story. I thought you wrote Priestly well even though you hadn't seen the movie. I enjoyed your writing.
Superhero chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
THIS IS TURE ART, YOU ARE AMAZING
Tofs chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Oh my gosh, that was awesome! :D Hilarious. You got both Jensen's characters perfectly, exactly how they would act.

I wish they would have put Dean watching Ten Inch Hero in French Mistake! :D
insomniareader chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
That was one of the better crossovers that I've read, and trust me, I've got an Olympic metal in reading Fanfiction. It was brilliantly done and had no obvious flaws.

BTW: Psycho Invisible Killer, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer