Reviews for Why Wasn't I Notified?
insomniareader chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
That was one of the better crossovers that I've read, and trust me, I've got an Olympic metal in reading Fanfiction. It was brilliantly done and had no obvious flaws.

BTW: Psycho Invisible Killer, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
TearDropInTheOcean chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That's one great story!It's very well written and everyone's in character.I love Supernatural and I've watched Ten Inch Hero so I really enjoyed to go!
GoAskAlice137 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OMG! This is brilliant! And you've never seen Ten Inch Hero? I can't tell! The characters couldn't be more in-character lol! T.I.H. is my fav movie so I've seen it like a billion times! And Supernatural is my Fav show! Kinda obvious I'm a Jensen Ackles fan huh? Lol. But seriously, This is the best! You are a brilliant writer!
Trance Viridis chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
good job, loved the buffy reference
lenora chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
...you haven't seen the movie?

Wow! not seeing the movie, and still write everyone so incherecter... that's just - you're brilliant.

I couldn't stop laughing! I love it!
Oceans in Hand chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
It was a wonderful story :D I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing, author, and I'm sorry my review is not more substantial.
Entrelac chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
This story is what all crossovers WISH they could be. :) I love that you didn't even try to make up some crazy reason for the resemblance between Priestly and Dean. It really does just ... happen sometimes.

The characterizations were PERFECT, I could see and hear the characters in my mind, and that to me is the indication of a truly good story. And, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :)
stilljustceci chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
So, did you ever get to see the movie? It's adorable. :)

And you HAVE to have read a script at least, or SOMETHING, 'cause you knew an awful lot about the TIH characters! You wrote them really well.

LOVED this story. In the Priestly/Tish aspect, I liked it even better than the movie, 'cause I hated how their relationship turned out there. Don't wanna spoiler it for you if you didn't get to watch it yet. Amazon has used copies for sale in Like New condition from perfect-rated sellers...I just ordered my copy yesterday. :D

And Sam & Dean were hilariously perfect. KUDOS!
DaisyisHedwig chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
i love it. i realy want to swee the movie but for one it's rated r and for 2 i can't find it anywhere but on ebay and i don't wanttoo buy it until i've watched it.
Jord-El chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
Loved this, a very enjoyable read. Two of my favourite fandoms together...it was perfect. :)
crazyisgood4792 chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Just read your story now,

Very funny and really well written,

Especially as you said you hadn't seen the film,

Got the characters really close to the film which is a really good point for the story,

Loved the references and so glad you went with Sam's plan,

That really made me laugh,

Really good story.
NancyC chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
I just saw the movie for the first time yesterday. I am really impressed with how well you captured all the characters from the movie as well as our boys from the tv show. You made me laugh while reading and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. ~~Nancy
CatishAngel07 chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
Hey I was just re-reading this story adn i think i know what the referance in the last chpater was. In an episode of Buffy there was a student who turned invisible, was psycho and later turned in to a spy, after she had killed a few people. The person who played her was the same that played Jen. Was I right?
Lover of Angelus chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
Awesome. Really. Just freakin' halarious!

What was the pop reference?

You have done a wonderful job of interweaving the worlds of Supernatural and TIH. You have the characters spot on (a real feat when you haven't even seen the movie).

I like how Henrickson took not on the difference between Dean's behavior and Priestly's.

Wonderful work. Keep it up.

-Lover of Angelus
IamThePasserby chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
i hate crossovers. with a severe, distinct passion. i abhor them

i. loved. this.

wholeheartedly. kudos, and thanks.

_

and if you still havent seen the movie, youre seriously missing out!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »