Reviews for Why Wasn't I Notified?
Anime's-mistress chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
I like your story. I think you did well crossing the two.
I-Like-Llamas chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
Buffy! Oh, it's totally Buffy! The one with the crazy invisible psycho chick that the FBI took away in Season One! Oh Buffy, how I miss you.

Haha this story is hilarious. And after I read it I had mental images of Sam walking into the shop, taking one look at Priestly and just laughing. And laughing. And laughing. And...well, you get the picture. Very amusing!
x.lizzy.x chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
I love the crossover! it's great! :D

I loved the fact that they switched places...very nice...

I could actually see Dean standing up after they 'Priestlyfied' him and goin..'okay...your turn'...I can just see the almost glare Dean would have...Poor Priestly and Dean...lol...
rachelAbendstern chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Loved it! Really really did D

I had a smile on my face the entire time while reading this. *lol* I could just see both Priestly's and Dean's stubborness in having to dress up like the other *lol*

Pop culture reference: me me me! XP That was Buffy, wasn't it? Because Jen is played by Clea DuVall who played the girl that became invisible and went psycho in BtVS s1.

Anyway, fantastic story, want more! D
Hope chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Go online to 'surf the channel/movies' to watch Ten Inch Hero.
JensenLover89 chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
Awesome job! I actually got to see "Ten Inch Hero" and you did a very good job putting everything together! Hope to see more stories like this from you! :) Once again, fantastic job!
Amy chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
Lol. 'So does that mean you were adopted?' I loved that, so Dean. Way to go Sam for checking up on it. I guess he had to, you'd want to know if you had another brother out there. It's just one of those things. Freaky, yet natural. They say everyone has a twin. Aww. Priestly is such a sweetheart. No wonder his crew loves him so much. They have a lot to take in, but they'll be fine, they have each other. And Priestly has Tish. ;) Good finish.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
Don't know the reference... could you tell me. Really good, really cute. Loved this story!
Mangacat201 chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
MEHEHEhe.. what a nice tag, just the right thing to do, really! I love it! And I wanna know the pop reference.. I'm afraid I'm not as good the British/American pop culture.. being German does that to you *snicker* but I suck them up and never loose them again when I know them ... so gimme!

Cat
Sushi Chi chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
I did enjoy it. Fantastically written. Loved it! Ah, I want to see Ten Inch Hero so bad! I've only enjoyed the trailer and clip. This was a good idea, and well, I liked it.
staceycj chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
I don't get the cookies LOL. Awesome story!
Iron Angel 80 chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
That was a great ending, loved the story the whole way through. Heroes, right?
Poaetpainter chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
Loved this!
Amy chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Ah, nice. That dart trick was unexpected. The ghost is gone, everyone is safe. Aw. And Dean was really trying there w/Priestly. He's a good guy our Dean. And so's his double. I'm not surprised after Dean's advice he found out Tish really was in to him. Yes, tag please. Lol. Okay, I'm just not ready to let it go yet. I think a tag might help me. :P
Iron Angel 80 chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
This story has been really enjoyable. Give us the tag...please?
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »