Reviews for Why Wasn't I Notified?
staceycj chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Really liked this chapter. Awesome! And yes, go for the epilogue.
Mangacat201 chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
MWAhahahaah.. *bawls* definitely epilogue... poor cops, they're going to get the scolding of their life when Hendrikson finds out. I like the last scene, it was so cute!

Cat
sweetysmart0505 chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
lol, good ending. loved this story!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
NICE alliteration there! That was great, lol. Loved this SO MUCH! I love dthe idea of Dean a goth/gay. It was so cute! awesome
WofOZ chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
God... I love this story. I always look for more in my in box! Can't wait for more!

WO
Amy chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Ah, didn't take him long to catch on did it? Let's just hope it was long enough. And that they have a plan to get Sam and Priestly out of that. Lmao. Poor Sam, I can just imagine how much he wanted to laugh. I know I was. That flashback to their role reversals was precious. The both of them just disgusted w/the others sense of fashion. Haha. I bet Priestly's crew was getting a kick out of it too. ;P Can't wait to see what happens.
Sushi Chi chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Loved this chapter.

"Only retards wear their collars up." (Sam had found it hilarious.) And you know what? I found it hilarious as well.

Love this story.

More?
staceycj chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Poor Dean. LOL. Just watching that in my head was classic. Jensen does such a fantastic job with characters being so different that this is actually working in my head. Great chapter.
Iron Angel 80 chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
I love a good laugh in the morning, Sam mocking Dean's hair and make-up and offering to get the kilt for him - priceless. Keep the chapters coming.
Poaetpainter chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
hahaha!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
wow, interesting. I can't wait to read more!
Amy chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Oh. Nice. No wonder old Vic was fooled. I was too. I was sure it was them trying to throw them off the track, here it was a bait and switch. Classic Winchester. Lol. I can't wait to see old Henricksen's face when he figures out what's happened. I just hope Tish and Priestly don't get in trouble.
staceycj chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
You made Dean dress up like Priestly? Just making sure I got that right. LOL. Great chapter.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
More! Write more! This is so funny having Priestly here!
WindSpirit79 chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Poor Priestly. They want him on decoy duty. Lol. Like the feds won't suspect why he's anywhere near a museum. I'm curious to see what Dean's idea is. And I loved Priestly looking at Dean and thinking of himself as a child. Good update.

Amy