Reviews for Shard Card
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 3/11
Rereading this story.
That last line. Maaaaaaan. So good.
Steveaaml chapter 34 . 12/26/2014
Fantastic story. Here are some things I liked:
1. Believable removal of Syaoran. That kid's one of my all-time favourite characters, and you wrote him out in a way that made sense, and wasn't angsty or unkind.
2. Awesome development of Tomoyo and Sakura's relationship. The way it grew in the last few chapters was very well-handled.
3. ADORABLE NanoFate fun the whole way through.
4. Great Vivio, although I confess I kept picturing her at different ages throughout the story.
5. Such a believable crossover. The concept alone is completely believable, and the execution was flawless; it felt so natural to have the CCS characters existing in the MSLN world.
6. The speed with which you wrote this! And the freedom with which you approached it. You really let the story go where it wanted to, and, as such, the whole thing felt very natural.
7. Tons of other things. Body memories, Kero, Hayate, T&S's intelligent devices, everything.
Thanks for this.
Steveaaml chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
Okay, ever since you added a gentle grey turtle and a honking ostrich into this story, it has become one of my absolute favourite stories on this site. Oh my gad. Adorable, sweet, funny, and totally believable.
Steveaaml chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
I really like Freya.

I love how you're writing this story. The characters are delightful, and the interpersonal conflicts are believable . Fantastic work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
This is a very good story, i specially liked the last two chapters. Very good work.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
Shiro is a filthy, homophobic, heteronormative, sexist, controlling, and all around revolting bastard in this chapter. A "bona fide man"? An omiai? Needs a grandSON specifically? And he can't get one from Kyouya or Miyuki? It has to be from his lesbian daughter? Fate has to wait six months for no good reason? You know, Shiro, Fate didn't even have to come and ask you guys first. She went out of her way to organize a trip to earth to offer you this as a courtesy. People rarely ask their fiancee's parents before proposing these days. Also, there is no reason in the whole damn universe that Fate can't hold up to any guy. And Nanoha and Fate probably would never have biological children, because Fate is big on saving orphaned children on account of her past. Having a biological child would do nothing but allow a kid to NOT be adopted (I'm adopted, so I react really strongly to this topic, especially in relation to gay couples).
Seriously, I'm extremely angry right now-chiefly because of how disgusted I am at Shiro. I don't care if he was just playing the "protective father"; that's a flawed role, anyway, intrinsically. He did not have to make even light jabs at sexuality when assessing Fate's proposal offer. But he did, and he effectively also insinuated that the female sex was inferior in some way to the male sex.
This review is several years late, I know, but I couldn't take this sitting down.

ON ANOTHER NOTE ALTOGETHER, I adored the Vivio and Nanoha interactions in this chapter; they were precious. And Nanoverse centric chapters tend to be a good thing in any crossover fic ;p
utterlyannoyed chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
What a disgusting contrived plot device to bring the girls together by suddenly and randomly portraying all boys as flat, cliche, horrible, disgusting constructs. All done in contrived, unnatural, girl conversations, which also make the girls look like horrible people. Impressively immature, good job.
And here I thought I would enjoy this one. Sadly, I was mistaken.
devilhamster chapter 35 . 1/25/2013
The best crossover I ever read. Love the pairing very much. Nanofate all the way. Not to mention sigmal and sakuraXtomoyo is the next fav pairing in this fiction. Thank you very much for this wonderful one.
Pedestrian chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
You say "omake", but I really don't mind the idea of a trinary system with Tomoyo at the centre. That poor girl deserves all the happiness the multiverse can muster and then some. And unrequited Hayate is too sad. :(
Drinker chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
Now I remember why I dropped this story. I didn't like how you portrayal of Vivio. And who the heck is this OC Misaki kun? Seriously. I hate OC.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Sakura and Nanoha meet in Magical Battle Arena.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
"She didn't like the idea of Tomoyo possibly becoming a casualty of war, like Sakura nearly escaped being."

I just wish to point out that Sakura did escape becoming a casualty of war.
Yorekani chapter 34 . 8/12/2011
Reading through all this took a toll on me. I was reading the fanfic in my dark room at night more than once. There is no regret left behind though.

Even though one might think I will want to review the whole fanfic now I apparently aren't. I consider it well-written though and you have my praise for it.

The reason for this review is one of those plotholes you ask for reviewers to spot for you. As one might already have guessed it was bugging me even enough to create an account on this site.

Long talk cut short: After all the difficulties NanoFate went through concerning their "baby" they let a random chauffeur drive it? What did they bribe Fate with "letting their nameless chauffeur take the wheel"? (cited directly from the fic).

I know its a really small detail, but maybe there could be some other arrangements to make it more plausible.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/27/2011
This has actually happened. Magical Battle Arena.
Cyberchao X chapter 35 . 2/3/2011
Hmmph. Guess I'll have to stick with whatever your current projects may be so that I can get onto one of those lists. Nice endings.