Reviews for The Chase
09xuereba chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
very good xd
Visum Luna chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
this is so awesome but the last pov isn't it supposed to be bella's not alice's i think you should correct it since it will confuse alot of ur readers
Vera-Lynnemerald chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
haha edwards warm for her form

hee he hee he

gosh that saying cracks me up every time

loving it so far i have to finish reading now
bri chapter 25 . 5/13/2009
this story is awesome (:

I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/4/2009
u should so continue this story because u cant just leave it at this part of the story plus it is a good story overall
applesandcaptainswan chapter 25 . 4/28/2009
oh wow. What a way to end the night.

I really really like this story and I wish I had read it from when it was first published, but alas.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Please please update soon!
cjh chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
i guess ill have to stop readnig this now because you wont ever fraking update! i tired of waiting god!
mysticpixie chapter 25 . 4/26/2009
Are you ever gonna continue this story.
rinbee chapter 24 . 4/17/2009
wa!
rinbee chapter 25 . 4/17/2009
wa! you gotta update soon! Is that the sign she was subconciously waiting for? hehe
fiaanj chapter 25 . 4/17/2009
Cols!
Maddy chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
is this story discontinued? Is Bella dead?
phantasmagoriaa chapter 25 . 4/13/2009
wow... bella HAS to survive! well... not has to since it's your story, but i would like her to P i kinda got a bit scared she wouldn't when i read 'my neck was twisted back the wrong way' lol .
phantasmagoriaa chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
i know this chapter was posted ages ago but i just HAD to review this P i'm english too and it's so refreshing reading a story that's full of englishness, coz every other story i read is written by non-english people (no offense to any other nation, that is lol) i loved this chapter, and yeah the kooks rock! i'm obsessed with their accent, and i love 'she moves in her own way'! so yeah anyways... i'm gonna stop making a fool of myself now...
tahliaa chapter 25 . 4/10/2009
OMG NOO!

YOU CAN NOT LET HER DIE AND PLZ UPDATE I CANT HANDLE IT TO MUCH PRESURE!

PLZ PLZ PLZ SHE CANT DIE !
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »