Reviews for Merciless Love
Mint chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I likeeee it! :)
wanderinglostsoul chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
ooh i was searching around for an AU Minerva deathfic (sorry if I sound sadistic, but I really thought that it would be interesting to read something on how Albus takes the loss rather than Minerva for once) and this came up! and oh my! it was so unexpected, that everything happened in the past and all...it's such an interesting concept! and I really really liked this story! D you captured Albus's emotions so well, I do not think that it is OOC at all for I've always tried to imagine how Albus would be like if Minerva left first and it always came to two scenarios, being a completely lost man or a totally fly-off-the-handle madman, because he is so brilliant and hence the rebound effect of losing his most loved person must be so very harsh and terrible. And your portrayal of him going totally bonkers was so epic and real, it was so pitiable and I felt so, so sad for him... (
SylvaDragon chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
Wipes tears from eyes, oh that was just beautiful. I'm not sure I've ever cried so much reading an Albus and Minerva story before. I almost couldn't see to read. It was wonderful, just wonderful.
SylvaDragon chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
That was excellent, first Albus' fury, and the trio's terror, so brilliantly described. Then presumably Minerva's death, and two compelling cliffhangers.
SylvaDragon chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I wonder if Albus will kill them. Great chapter.
SylvaDragon chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
That was an excellent chapter. Albus should stop blaming Minerva though, I hope poor Albus can somehow find some kind of peace or path back to his true self.
SylvaDragon chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I almost don't want to read any more because I know that Minerva will die and that's such a horrible thought. Yet, I am captured by this story and how well written and imaginative it is. I feel there are so many hidden lessons in this story. The idea of the loss of Minerva causing Albus to change so much is almost the saddest thought of all, poor Albus.
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
That was excellent, the portrayal of Albus' sorrow, the spirit or ghost or memory of Minerva. This story is so unusual, and really intriguing.
emjay79 chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
So sad! sigh.

Good story, though. Really want to give Albus a big hug
Minerva M McGonagall chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
This was great! Keep up the excellent work.
Junora chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
Booyah,

a new chapter!

This is wonderful I can't wait for the next one.

Big Hug Lottie
tabbykitten1945 chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
How sad.I need to hear more of this story. Dumbledore is scary when he is out of character. You have more courage than I. I couldn't quite bring mysels to kill Minerva off.

P.s.a slight aside, I thought of a way round the Dragon Fever thing, it could mutate. (I watched and read a lot of sci fi in a previous life.)
Ogehsim chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
I know you're not a history buff, but Rasputin was associated with the Romanov dynasty, especially Czar Nicholas II. Rasputin was murdered in 1916. Russia, then became the USSR under Lenin, and Stalin came to power in 1922. WWII ended in 1945, long after Rasputin's death. Next time, just take 5 minutes to look at Wikipedia and straighten out your facts.

Other than that, very interesting story. Can't wait to see what happened to Minerva.
Minerva M McGonagall chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
This is good, keep going please!
Minerva M McGonagall chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
This was really good. I'm interested to see what happens next!