Reviews for But Not Forgotten
Katzztar chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Ahh somethings wrong with my story updates... I DID change my adrdress when I moved so I should have gotten a notice this was updated.

I'm glad I was signed in when I last reviewed, it allowed me to find this story again.

I'm glad that the Shi'ar and Rachel are somehow getting pulled in the story.

I wondered how Vulcan would react to Kitty's perdiciment if he found out in cannon. If he learned about the X-Men not trying to rescue her, would he try to recruit her? Being trapped and no rescue attempt (for the 2nd time) can affect a girl's sanity. Obviously, for your story that question doesn't apply, but there is possible story there for someone to write
CharlieX15 chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
That was really good! you write really fluently. And you seem to have a good grasp on the Characters and the way they are :D

If you wouldnt mind, could you please read my 'attempt' at fanfic, and then maybe give me a few pointers?

Thanks
Madripoor Rose chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
and the plot thickens. Loving this.
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
You're bring in Vulcan, the psycho Summers brother into the mix ? :(

Wow, that is a bit of a long shot to me, given the amount of time that has past between the X-men on Earth and those in space. :(

Still I can't wait to see what Emperor psycho is up to and when the X-men do get involve just how can they stop him and the Shi'ar ? :(

Please keep up the good work as this great story continues on. ;)
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
woah, lots of players in this field!

eagerly awaiting more.
Sue Penkivech chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Okay, I've been reading this since the first chapter, and haven't reviewed - which was very bad of me, considering how much I'm enjoying it.

Can't wait to see where you're going with it, though the idea of Kitty as the Phoenix is sort of ominous. ;) I'm not sure I'm ready to see her die and come back again as many times as Jean!

Very nice characterization, though, and a good plot. Now, go save Kitty from the giant bullet, please?
SSG Michael B. Jackson chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Wow. That's about all I can say other than that this is one of the best X-fics I've read to date. Most of that, I think, is simply that I can easily see this storyline actually appearing in a comic book; I think you've hit all of the characterizations right on the head and, in the context of the Marvel Universe, their rescue attempt seems completely plausible.

Well, maybe you can sell this to Marvel; I'd love to see them bring Kitty back in a plausible way (I know they'll do it sooner or later one way or another but who's to say that whatever they 'pull out' will be anywhere near as good).

And while you're at it, why not come up with a plausible story to bring Magick back? Along with Kitty and Peter, she's always been among my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe (the clasic era, of course).

SSG Michael B. Jackson

"Punish the guilty and keep the innocent nervous!"
Katzztar chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
"Jean Grey spoke those words. When she first became the Phoenix."

Rachel Grey (formerly Summers) was host to the Phoenix Force while in Excalibur. During that time, it was revealed that Kitty and Rachel had a bond. When Excalibur fought Necron(I think thats his name) to close a sigularity, it was Kitty's phase power that had all current Excalibur (Capt. Britin, Megan, Nightcrawler, and Phoenix-powered Rachel MERGED with Kitty.

Cannon events in Excalibur allow us to think that there can be a connection between Kitty and the Phoenix.

Ruth's comments seem to hint that Kitty may be the next host to the Phoenix. It may be that it appears to help out, but the comments make me think it's involved closely with Kitty.

Either will NOT be a good thing considering that this star is said to be close to the Shi'ar. This psycho empire has gone so far to kill the Grey family to 'prevent' any of Jean's family from hosting the Phoenix.
Xakko chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
great little down time chapter here- to set the scope of what's to come. I love the way you try to explain Lockheed's work as a SWORD mole, and the way you make Logan more than a walking set of one-liners with claws. It hearkens nicely to him referencing them as the Spartans during "Fall of the Mutants".

Your "Three Musketeers" analogy is perfect.
Madripoor Rose chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Oh, excellent chapter, and I loved the Three Musketeers reference.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
great chapter

most eager to continue reading :)
Mike N chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
An amazing story so far. And I caught the Kim Possible reference as well. I'm currently writing a "let's save Kitty" story myself, though I'm going in a little bit of a different direction. It looks like you've definitely done your homework, and you've got the characters personalities down. I expect to see a great ending to a great story.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
wow

how'd i miss this? wonderful, absolutely brilliant

eagerly awaiting more

LOVE the Shego reference
Starsinger chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I am loving this. Doesn't hurt that I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at Hisako calling Brand "Shego", yes, I get it! Looking forward to more.
Dark-bat chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
ah gosh. wonderful!

Seriously, you should send this story into Marvel. This plot is about six hundred times better than anything they've written in about three years. Then you can make oodles of money and restore the company to some of its standards!

I seriously seriously love this story! Wonderful premise. It takes the sting out of GSAXM.

I also love how you put the 'Prydonium' thing in there that we talked about in the chat!