Reviews for Survivor
troublewolf chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Very good. A good take on Jack's character. You need to write longer pieces, as I say this, I know I need to double check if you have. LOL
Good writing!
majorshane chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Bravo!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
GODS, this was perfect...thank you...

*Sobs*

*hugs you close*

Mandy
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Gosh; made me weary on Jack's (and my own) behalf just reading this. You captured the wretchedness of his immortality without resorting to anyone having to weep or wail. Jack justs gets on with things, which makes it all the poignant.

Good stuff. I like your writing.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Excellent story. Very well done at capturing Jack's voice. Good comments about how he now hates the daleks.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Interesting. Poor Jack. Good last line. I liked how desperate he was to find survivors. It's cool that he met Susan.
Innogen chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh, this almost begs a follow-up! Especially since The Doctor thinks Susan never existed...

Well written and emotionally captivating. I like that Susan, automatically knew about the rift - which suggests she knew about before leaving Gallifrey - kind of a mini-paradox there, and very interesting.

~Innogen
daveykins chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Very nice work indeed. Susan isn't used as often as she should be in fanfiction. And it would fit very well indeed :)

(BTW - I'll recommend again checking out the ebook "Lungbarrow" for some interesting background between the 1st Doctor and Susan... links will probably be frowned on by Fanfic - but google it - and check the bbc website...)
PentagonMerlin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was good. I like it. Just one thing, just because Susan didn't go to the Academy doesn't mean she can't regenerate. Look at The Doctor's Daughter. Jenny comes back to life (regenerates essentially) and she'd never been to the academy. Also, Susan probably had gone to the Academy as she was so extremely educated as witnessed during the first few episodes. Other than that, I love the meeting of Susan and Jack.
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was fantastic (sad but fantastic)... very well done.
Ness Ayton chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh yes, this was good. Lovely twist to it. Well done.
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 6/3/2008