Reviews for Edward's Book
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Haha, I just watched that episode of Friends and I Googled some words in the middle of the show to figure out what someone said and then I found this story. I loved it. It was funny.
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
lol i couldn't stop laughing through the whole i even got a little tear bud in my eye from laughing so hard!
Brianna C chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
ROFL, AWESOME story!
Jason Elric chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OMG! I can't breathe! That was hilarious! I loved it!
animefreak892cool4u chapter 1 . 7/13/2008

~acereyis
xCrimsonxBlackxBloodx chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Dot... Dot... Dot...

(dies laughing)

That's frikkin' hilarious! I swear, I think I'm gonna swallow the lollipop stick that I'm chewing on... That's absolutely, brain killing-ly, side splitting-ly laughable!

Roy got his comeuppance for being mean to Edward and... His teenaged needs... (dies laughing again)

Poor Edward - I would probably poke fun at him about it, too. Who knew that he could actually act well enough to not be slightly disturbed by what he was saying? (I played a lesbian in a play once... If you really wanna know, I'll tell you about it later.)

Cheers!

xCxBxBx
Afrieal chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
oh gods oh lord (ow my stomache) i was laughing so hard i think i broke something... Af's almost in a coma from laughing so hard... keep up the great writing

Rysha and Affie
Classy Abigail chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh my you literally had me rolling on the floor laughing! Seriosuly! I fell right out of my chair! You are a genius!
lrr chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
O_O OH-EM-GEE... uh oh... What's with the helmet? Very random! -that's a comment XD-