Reviews for A Nostalgic Yearning
Orion Lyonesse chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
"Happily for now!" Brilliant!

I have really enjoyed your AU so far and hope there are many more stories. I think your series is called "Family Matters". (We need some overarching title to recognize related stories.)

I especially like your scene building, character actions, and perception of Jack's humanness. Oh, and, always, your humor!

Keep writing! (And now I'm going looking for more stories!)
Orion Lyonesse chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
Elves? In the cupboard? Could be.

Keep writing!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 11 . 11/23/2009
This chapter has got to be the sweetest, most poignant scene between Jack and Ianto that I have ever read! Brilliant!

Keep writing!
christiaan chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
Reading this wonderfull story with the delightfull dialog took me back to the times I had with my own children !Thanks for the lovely story and giving me back fond memories !

C
EmKen chapter 16 . 4/10/2009
You probably haven't had any reviews on this for ages but I'm trying to go through all the storys and i have to say i loved this one. It was really great after a stressful day full of work! Loved it!

xxEmKenxx
Candybree chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
Fantastic story! I love how Ianto dealt with Finn's tantrum. It brought back memories of me babysitting. Jack, Ianto and Finn are perfect together. Thank you! Keep up the great work!
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 16 . 8/17/2008
we I love it! More, more, more! and make sure to put a link to the next story in this one!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 16 . 8/17/2008
Absolutely fantastic! Though I'm sad to see it's over, I'm definitely looking forward to more of Jack, Ianto, and Finn, and seeing what happens to Ria.
strgzr chapter 16 . 8/14/2008
Beautifully done! I do love a happy ending and I'm hoping that, perhaps, we can continue this through the pregnancy. There's just something about the idea of Ianto trying to juggle Torchwood, Jack, Finn, and a pregnant sister that has me giggling already.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
aw, that was a precious ending, it was perfectly cheesy and perfectly Janto. I can't WAIT for the next adventure! great job, I'm so glad you've shared this with us!
wonderwoman082 chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
Oi, what a beautiful story this has turned out to be and the ending was simply marvalous. This story is worth reading all over again, thank you, thank you for sharing this with us. I got a little misty eyed towards the end there. Have I mentioned what a great story this was, is? Keep up the good work and hope to get a new story from you soon.
Trainee Hero chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
I can't believe Ianto did an Ally McBeal.
Wake-up Soon chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
Wonderful ending to a fantastic story.

My favourite line has to be: “Jack if I finish that sentence it’s going to sound like the end of some cheesy romantic comedy.” It just tickled me!

Looking forward to your next story.
Luckylyn chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
This was wonderful. I love how you write Janto.
strgzr chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
Way to go, Jack! And poor Ianto...Family, they're either no where to be found when you need them, or in your face when you want to be left alone.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »