Reviews for A Nostalgic Yearning
Murderbynuns chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
go jack poor Ianto though
Unsolved chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
So much drama and they just returned home. I can't wait to see what happens next. Have I mentioned, I love a domesticated Jack and Ianto. Thanks for sharing another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Luckylyn chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
I've really enjoyed this story. I like the way you write Janto. It is interesting to explore this relationship beyond sex.
Elanor16 chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
loved it! everything! and YEAH! you'll do a sequel! please! :)
Solsbury Girl chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
I can't figure out why I enjoyed this so much, because it's non-canon, and hardly even qualifies as AU. But enjoy it I did, and I look forward very much to reading more!

As Dr Who recently said: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

:-)
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
I love it! sequel please! you're going to put a link to the sequel on this page right?
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
aw, I am SO sad this story is over...you had better have another adorable cute one with lots of Ianto, Jack and Finn all together. this was seriously one of my favorite stories out so while I'm glad there was a good ending (although Chris will only get what's coming to him when he's locked in a cage with Janet for the rest of his life) but I am very sad there will not be any more. Tears.
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
awe I love it! And if this story has to come to an end then we need another story with Jack, Ianto and Finn!
Wake-up Soon chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
Aw, poor Ianto.

Seems like he needs cheering up. :P

Awesome story - keep it up!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
It's sad to hear that this is going to be over soon, but I was still happy to see that you'd written another chapter, and, as usual, it was fantastic.
Unsolved chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
Aww, I'm sad to read that the vacation is over. I love a domesticated Jack and Ianto. Now they have to go back to the real world, which means WORK :( Just please give us some more sweet moments. That was a really good vacation. I need one of those. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Murderbynuns chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
poor Ianto,

Reality's a bitch when holidays come to an end.
Vera Steine chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Great stuff, loved the fairytale. I hope to see more of these three in the future! I really enjoyed this.
And a Pickle chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
aw

that was lovely, just... lovely! :)
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Awe! How cute! More please!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »