Reviews for A Nostalgic Yearning
And a Pickle chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
aw

that was lovely, just... lovely! :)
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Awe! How cute! More please!
Wake-up Soon chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Aw, how cute!

Love this story/mini series.

More?

x
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
YAY! I hope Finn does come up with a good ending, I really liked Uncle Jack's story. LOVE this series btw, it's just great! Deffinatly one of my favs!
Murderbynuns chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
this is getting so sweet is's almost sappy, but I still love it. loved the bed time story too.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Beautiful, beautiful ending (to this chapter, or is there more?) and I love the King Ianto/Knight Jack/Prince Finn story.
Wake-up Soon chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
aw... domesticated Jack is so cute!

laal ratty chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
In ever chapter you include something that makes me smile at its inclusion. This time it's Eurovision. Another great chapter here I liked the way that Finn gets the pair to kiss and make up. It's a nice role reversal.
Murderbynuns chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
ahh Fin is so cute and I love Jack & Ianto in this
Boo26 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Heya!

Loved the beach scene! ;)

Oh and btw, I think I would like to see more of Jack drawing at a later date.

Anna.
oheygracey chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Loved it. Jack was portrayed perfectly, I loved the girls on the beach part! (Just like Jack... and it's nice to see Ianto gettin' some love!) And the ice cream fluffy-ness. That was cute. Update soon!

TheInkSlayer
leonale chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Got to love aber, Ice cream from the pier and rondom flats. Why do they have one for the Isle of Man

Good chapter. really enjoying this story.

I would wolf whistle Ianto
geekchic79 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
aw! i absolutely love this story, especially the way you describe everything so perfectly, i can totally picture the beach lol

x
Murderbynuns chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
please tell me theres more of this? I really love finn but I can see why Jack feels so bad too.
Trainee Hero chapter 11 . 7/8/2008