Reviews for Farewell
CountessCora chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love your Narnia stories!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
A great story. Very good.
priscipixie chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This is an interesting idea for a story, but completely contradicts canon.

Here's the relevent quote from the fifth chapter of Prince Caspian: "As a little boy he had often wondered why he disliked his aunt, Queen Prunaprismia; he now saw that it was because she disliked him."

So according to C.S. Lewis, Caspian's aunt was unlikely to have "rocked him to sleep as a child, bandaged his wounds as a boy, and as he grew,...remembered his birthday and saw to it that there was always a feast prepared and a special gift" as your story says.

If you meant this as an alternate universe fic that ignores canon, would you please state that in the introduction or something? Thanks.

Alternatively, you could develop your story more to explore why Caspian might have shown kindness and love toward Prunaprismia and her son *even though* she had disliked him as a child. I think that would make an even more interesting story; why don't you try it out?
Stars and Jewels chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow, this story is great! I think it's great someone wrote a story for Caspian and his aunt. Very heartfelt, by the way. Good job.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
What a good, original story idea. A very wonderful gap-filler. I liked Caspian visiting his aunt, genuinely respecting her, and wanting to provide for her and his cousin. I liked the moment when Caspian held the baby and noted he resembled Prunaprismia more than Miraz.

Well written!
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aw. That's cute. I like it, well done!

~redrose7856
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wonderful idea for a story oneshot... and beautifully written! I really like the idea that Caspian and his aunt still care about each other, despite everything that has happened between their family. Her reaction to Caspian when he asks to hold her son is so sad, even if it is understandable.

I wish there were more short stories like this. :)
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Good show- a story idea I haven't seen done a dozen other times before! This is a necessary in-between scenes sort of episode, and it works really well I like how Prunaprismia is so afraid for her son and for herself- I mean, the lady pointed a crossbow at Caspian, she has every right to be afraid! and I like how you set up her leaving at the end; Lewis in the books never tells us what happens to her and her son, but one hopes, after this episode, that it is only good things. Nice job.