Reviews for Problem Solved
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I love it...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That's definitely one problem that Derek is happy to solve for Casey ;D

Casey bluntly telling Emily her problem was amusing.

Nicely done!
atouchofDASEY chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
perrrrrfect!
Darth Kieduss the Wise chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Nice. Alternate ending, /s/56641/1/Problem_Solved_Version_2#
Kimmie-Reivers chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was amazing :) keep up the good work
darkdaseylover chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Your story was great, write more!
Hazel Maraa chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
-blushes- Ok, that was hot.

xD.

But awesomely amazing. Great job!

Cheers!

~Hazel*
Dye-my-hands-violet chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I'm a little hot and bothered right now, which is quite dispicable for me to admit, but I'd rather speak raw honesty since you've written raw-ness.

I really enjoyed reading it, sex aside. I'm pretty sure if there was a whole plot line before this boiling point it could have been a logical one. Or at least I made up one so they stayed in sync with all that occured. I really liked before it all, when Derek said she was a harpy. He'd really say that and it seemed to me like a very 'Derek' statement, but also a very -fresh- statement.

I also enjoyed your vocabulary.

One thing I would want you to avoid next time, if you ever think of doing something like this, is to avoid, "Make love to me."

It's so sweet and romantic, and something we've heard over and over. I don't know about other people but it made me kind of uncomfortable. Not if it were a different situation, but pertaining to the story it kind of seemed out of nowhere. Casey was lusting, not loving and a person who wants to just have uninhibited sex isn't going to say 'Make love to me'.

So that's the longest review I've ever given to a one-shot, but I really enjoyed it! If it was a video on YT I'd rate it awesome.

-Dyemhv
Lesel Moore chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I loved it! Okay, ya my 'rents would kill me if they new their not-so-little girl was reading this stuff, but idc. Anyway, I luv the writing and the way u potrayed the characters.

Lesel Moore
tectrices chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow, that was really unexpected! I was surprised to see that side of Casey, but I thought you handled it well. Oh, and awesome Derek characterization - I was impressed with your portrayal of him. Altogether, it was good - the writing certainly was, but I wish there could have been a little more plot to it. I get a little embarrassed reading things that are sorta smutty, though, so that's probably my reason for that. Heh.

Anyway, good job!
Mystique chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
LOLOLOL "Derek was blessed" Heheheehe!

Casey rocked this one. Loved it
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ah! Oh man. That was the definition of smut right there. Amazing. And everybody does this when people write oneshots that they like but I can't help myself; You could totally make this a multi-chapter story. But it's also so fantastic by itself that I think it might be better left alone.

Just write more smut and I'll be happy. k? ;)

“Is this mystery guy gay?”

“Nope.”

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“Nope,” she said again.

“Oh, then he wants to have sex with you.

I loved that.
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
damn, that was smokin...
TotesMyGoats chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OMG!

That was realyy good!

I liked how derek had like 2 clue she even wanted him!

it was amazing!

good job!
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Woohoo! First of all, Casey talked dirty...*_*

And Derek was slow on the uptake!

And then they had some good dirty fun.

And I love this:

'“Then you have to make him forget how he feels about you.”

Her hands came to her hips and she smiled condescendingly. “And just how the hell am I supposed to do that?”

Rather than take offense, Emily gave a smile of her own. “That’s easy. Get naked.”'

Were truer words ever spoken? LOL!