Reviews for Genderbending
Apheleia chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cute, realistic dialogue, a little hot. :p I must say, I've never considered this pairing before, but in retrospect, it kind of makes sense... I was intrigued by the summary, which was only slightly more interesting than the actual pairing. I love your style, it's consistent and amusing. I noticed a few typos, but they happen to the best of us (and nothing a super diligent proofread won't fix). For the most part, grammar, spelling, punctuation was all fine. Faved :)
Youpla chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh my Gosh. I think I've never laughed so hard for a while!
Ignitionshipping love

Good job, it was longer than I excepted, but totally worth it!
Eleni aka poketmonsterz chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
...WHY DO I READ THESE?

May:umm

Drew: because your weird

True.
Yukaianne chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You had me laughing through the whole story, honestly. I thought it was hilarious. I loved the balance between humorous and serious. I also really liked how you ended it, and how Volkner knew the entire time. It was a really clever story.

Ignitionshipping doesn't get enough love nowadays, but I think your story gives them the justice they need.

Now excuse me, while I go read your Eliteundershipping story...
WishMaker7 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I am favoriting this RIGHT NOW. This story is so deliciously adorable! :) Good job!
Frostingflakes chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That was amazing. Hilarious, adorable, and well done. What else could I ask for?
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Heee. I loved this so much! I think you did an awesome job writing this and I hope to read more from you in the future. Keep up the great work!
Clover-tan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
'"Our eyes met! We must–" Flint pushed the kid out of the way on his way through. He was too busy to deal with little gym trainers right now.'

I think I died laughing after reading that part. :') I wish I could do that when playing Pokemon Platinum. xD
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Bahahaha! This fic was soooo funny and sweet and just great. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the amazing work!
LIMBO Dib chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was...amazing. XD

Your writing is just awesome.
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Super-Lolz. I love this pairing, and Flint amuses me. He's a real card.

Great stuff, and it was absolutely well exectued. A good read. Grazie
suicunetobigaara chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
dude...flint has BOOBS!

lolz i couldn't stop laughing wheni read this XD

it has to be in my to 5 yaoi stories!
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was brilliant. I absolutely loved it. I think what was really nice is that you did kind of repeat this thing with Flint being associated with Flirt and how that tied the story together. Overall it was a great one shot and a joy to read.
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
omg i laughed and got a picture in my head when i read this lol i feel sorry for flint he well be a totel uke with volkner i just know it
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Once again, read this on my phone but couldn't review.

OMG THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! yay for makeovers xD Every guy has a Teenage Girl Moment (imagines Lucian with one) OMFG LOL... I have no life xD

Amazingness!