Reviews for A World of Hurt
missblueeyes63 chapter 1 . 7/22
Enjoyed the story. Very good.
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 6/19
But they haven't gotten back...does this continue?

Good story...definitely felt the pain of Joseph and the frustration and fears of his brothers...great narrative
Es una muy buene historia me gusto mucho, espero poder leer otras tan bueneas como esta
Belle chapter 1 . 3/1
Wonderful
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This was just absolutely amazing! So much emotion, you got all of them down perfectly. I really loved this!
silver sven chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
WAAAAH!
Another beautiful great heart-warming best of all amazing perfect story.
For sure you are my favorite author!
I'm simply speechless.
Thanks for that.
Here's to the brother bond! Here's to you!
Questfan chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I have to admit there were bits of this I may have read with my eyes closed and my hands over my face. Your descriptions made me cringe and I could almost feel their pain. I loved the fact that Adam and Hoss burned Joe's note, as heartbreaking as it was for him to write. your characterisations were wonderful and this whole story left me grinning stupidly.
diana hemmings chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Good story,readable, gripping,would. have made a good episode
mudstalker chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I really liked this one a lot! I love how you had the story from Joe's POV; the reflections about his childhood were nice since we don't often get to hear about the boy's pasts. Hoss is the steady rock as always, and Adam was awesome. Great characterization!
spycat chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I would like a sequel of Ben finding his sons along with the brothers being alright.

This was such a great story. You did a nice job writing the Cartwright brothers.
Legacy222 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh My!

This story was soooooo GOOD!

This is the second story I've read of yours, Southplains, and in my opinion, you are the BEST fanfic writer of Bonanza I've ever had the pleasure to read. You express the very SOUL of Bonanza and all of it's characters Perfectly!

Thanks Again!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Superb! Brilliant! Amazing! Wonderful! Incredible! Utterly beautiful! A masterpiece!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Damn, somebody was trying to kill them.

That line describes the whole series in a nutshell.

I chuckled when Adam didnt know what a day off was.

"Hoss never swore, not even when Pa wasn't around to hear. He must be either awfully mad or awfully scared to say a word like that."

Hehe, like the time with the nuns..."You'll have to watch your language..." "yeah, I... Hey!"

Joes trying to swear was cute... I'm sad that man got killed...

It amazes me how well yOu got those boys down. Adam is always to busy fixing things to hold grudges... Its true.

Good heavens when they were taking the bullets out of Joe...! I lost my breath. Wow poor Adam!

I loved this story. So emotional. Can't nothing best those brothers, as a friend of mine once said!
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I've never read any Bonanza fic before. I was just browsing and saw yours. I really enjoyed this story! It was really well written, and I like how you captured the characters. I liked the flashbacks to Little Joe getting in trouble. :)
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So I'm usually not big on reviewing. I normally don't have it in me, but I have to say FANTASTIC!

I was really amazed at how wonderful this story is. You definitely have real talent.

I especially enjoyed the way you wrote the characters. You got them spot on. Hoss' desire to protect both his brothers, but not knowing which to choose felt very canon and the way you wrote it was very natural, nothing felt forced, and getting to see Adam's emotional side was very touching.

As a major Joe!Gal I loved the attention he got throughout and the flashbacks were a nice touch.

So overall, I must say that this is something I would recommend to other BonanzaFans. I plan to read some more of your work soon and I'm looking forward to it.

Take care!