Reviews for Heartbreak
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awww. So sad. So well-written.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
oh yes, this was GORGEOUS. i swore i reviewed this a long time ago but obiviously I didn't and thats a damn shame,because I absolutely loved every single sentence! xoxo
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aw, great recollection fic~ I absolutely love the attempt because it makes me think back to all those episodes, awkward moments, and sad admittance and I think... aw, poor Doctor/Martha.

But you voice my thoughts very clearly at the end; although I do think Martha was his BEST companion and in some ways I like the Ten/Martha pairing better than Ten/Rose, I think Martha should've been alittle more considerate of the Doctor's feeling at the end~ He lost alot before and after meeting her; I think she should've put her feelings aside just that once and thought about how her leaving would have affected HIM. Because obviously I get that she wants to leave to no get hurt anymore, but the Doctor was still hurting and rather than be selfish with her own feelings, she should've stayed for the sake of his recovery. I'm sure if she stayed longer, the Doctor would've probably developed feelings for her; because I mean, at one point in time, we all do, no?

Again, great job bringing it up~
meemalee chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'd so love it if this was true - I can almost convince myself that it is - thank you for writing!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hate to say it, but the Doctor brought the pain upon himself with how he tried Martha.

Thanks for writing.
KateDan72 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Poor Doctor. You write so well. I've been reading your stories. Its so good to find good, well written stories about 10/Martha/ They seem to be all Rose/10. Please keep writing!
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is fantastic. Are you going to write a sequel. Please consider writing a sequel. I love Ten/Martha.
dramafreak07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow, this was brilliant. I mean, the ending is what really got to me. I really don't know what else to say except great work.
xoxJoJoRulesBabyxox chapter 1 . 6/3/2008