Reviews for 02 07 Lantern Extinguished
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
[A review to cover the whole story, I just posted it on chapter one]:
I love this, it's so in character that I think you must have a direct link to R.T.D! I've always loved this episode, just the way that the Doctor looks at Rose when she is faceless tells you all you need to know about their relationship. I loved how you added the "Know her? She's my wife!" part in, I always wondered what he could have said then in the episode and this ties in beautifully with 'Age of Bronze'. Continue to keep up the amazing work, please :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Right...best friends..."married accidently"...right...;D
seekerchasing chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Brilliant
SamiWami chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Bravo! Brilliant chapter! I was so drawn in by what was going on that I was disappointed when it ended. Not by the ending, mind you, just that it ended in general.

I really liked how you brought the Ninth Generation in. Eccleston is my second favorite Doctor, and it was funny to see him berating Tennant.

Why did he fall over at the end, though? That bit was a bit confusing. Was he dreaming standing up? Did he fall out of his captain's chair? Maybe you could clarify that a bit?

Otherwise, brilliant job. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. *skips off to read the rest*
Ayjah chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
They do fall into domestic well don't they?
Chasing-Dreams90 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
ah so adorable. very moving story, just willing for them both to actually talk about their feelings. really great writing. off to read more of your work :D
TheSingingGirl chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Gravity Schmavity - I like it already.

The dream in chapter one was very amusing. Nine and Jackie, agreeing with each other! If only slightly.

TSG
WeepingAngel123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
LuuRVed it very, very muchily!

Twas a QUACKITY QUACK read! *hands over parsnips and vaccuum cleaners and candyfloss as awesomeness prezzies* HEHE!

Groovy gravy characterisations, marvy plotline thingmayjig, and the cuteness of it all was vair NACHO CHEESE!

D
123-321 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
XD

i really like these stories :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I love it!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
aww!

more sweet little fluff!

how cute!

brillaintly written - again lol.

another favourite
lyin chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
yea for a kiss and doctor/rose fluff :D - far as i can figure, the doctor doesn't generally sleep much, but then he wasn't sleeping the second go-round and his dream was just too much fun- i thought Reinette's line 'i took the slow path as far as i could' or something close was especially good. and their sort-of dismissal of the marriage thing was pretty solid follow-up- but anyway, adorable ;D thanks for the read!
Rudepanda chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I love how they are 'married' in a way and Rose's last line is brilliant. This is once again very true to the characters and you don't force them to go too quickly and allow for the denial that both of them feel in the series. You keep their relationship natural and that is what makes this series superb!
T'Kirr chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
So sweet... yay for 10Rose canon. D Somehow you manage to put an intimate moment into spots I least expect. I love how you described the Doctor's POV while Rose kissed him-it seemed a very appropriate response for the Doctor. Just meant to be a friendly kiss. You write that he's "lost" yet letting Rose take what "she needed from him." I think it works very well!
Mordax6 chapter 3 . 6/7/2008