Reviews for Karma
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Great story
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
D: poor Sam! This was so heartbreaking. I'm kinda sad that Gibby was in charge because I love Gibby! But it makes since anyway. And Freddie saved the day! Yay! Your stories continue to amaze me :)
Geekquality chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
OhmyGod, I loved it! It was intense! :P
kyliebenson chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I LOVE IT! but i wish jonah didn't die he didn't deserve it!
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I love the way you made Freddie look so manly! Once again, keep up the good work!
Kyleigh17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Sorry too lazy to log in :P

The story was pretty good, but was fairly OOC for both Sam and Freddie.(Not to mention that Gibby wouldn't have the guts to touch Sam; he isn't a psychotic rapist on the show and I doubt he'd get pushed that far.) I mean realistically, Sam could probably kill them all with a milk carton and a set of car keys. HOWEVER the writing was great and it still was a good story to read.
ItIsABeautifulWorld chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I think this is the BEST seddie story I EVER read! THE BEST! :D

Add Author to favorites: CHECK

Add Story to Favorites: CHECK
hayylies chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
really good
Bucket on the Head chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was the most spectacular thing I have ever read in my life. I loved it so much, with all the passion and the manliness Freddie gained from having a father figure to influence him! You have simply put the most amazing aspects of thought into one simple story!
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Holy Jesus... you should wite a sequel because I loved this!
randomdancing chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
wonderful that was great
smallncrazy91 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
okay, now i kinda hate gibby jeremy and nevel.
amakuxchou chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
as usual I loved it!
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Loved it, as usual! Gibby got what was coming to him. I'm glad Sam is finally safe from them. Fantastic job!
SillyMisfit chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aw!

Well I disliked the beginning (Not because the writing wasnt good, Sam was getting hurt), but the ending was CUTE!