Reviews for My Paycheck Doesn't Cover This
Lucinda Kagamine chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
best line of the story

SCATTER

i really woulden't stop laughing

well written good job
atlantiandragoness chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Loved the ending. Gin, you are evil... and lazy
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
You say this is your first fic...? THIS IS WONDERFUL. It gave me a good laugh ("all the multiples of three can be there" was especially amusing), and I really loved how you characterized Ichimaru, even making his speech casual as it should be! (I rarely see a fic where Ichimaru talks like that)

I think Hisagi calls Kira "Kira," and Mayuri's surname is spelled "Kurotsuchi." Other than that, it was awesome. You have a flare for writing humor. -faves-

.moose
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
you have a flare for writing
With A Smile chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ah... wonderfully charming!

Makes me like Gin that much more.

This was humorous and all the characters were perfectly on point, especially so for a first fanfic.

Just... excellent! A truly enjoyable read :)

- WAS
darkangel61792 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Lol... This was great! Thank goodness I was able to find at least one Kira story that didn't involve any pairings! I was smiling the entire time, you really captured their personalities well! Especially Kira and Byakuya! Great job!
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
They... stole... SenbonSakura? XD XD XD GENIUS! Oh God... I don't wanna know what would have happened if Byakuya found out. You should have ended it with Byakuya turning to Renji and saying "Who touched my zanpacto?" :D cliff hangers for the win :D
Antharyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Lol. That was fun. Not a lot of people can pull of humor. Well done!
Ink and Charcoal chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
XD That gave me a laugh. You're doing well for your first fanfic. The only thing I suggest is that when you use last names to often you tend to pull the reader out of the story. You managed to keep the ammount of "Ichimaru"'s reasonable, but that's just a heads up. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you'll write.