Reviews for For Grave, previously 'For Warrick'
starfire25 chapter 45 . 4/4/2009
great story. i like the whole conspiracy theory idea. haha. very interesting. i love the whole angsty part of it. greg and nick's. it was one of the most interesting fics i have ever read.
PisceanPal23 chapter 46 . 9/21/2008
I'm so sorry for being so late with reviewing, but man, things have been crazy for me! I'm just coming off of a 42 hour wake-a-thon from being at EWC for a week. It was amazing. Anyways...

I've loved beta-ing for this story. I thought it amazing in its twists and developing friendships and emotions. You've done an incredible job. I loved it, and thank you for having the opportunity to beta it. Hope to see more from you in the future.
Sawyer Fan chapter 46 . 8/14/2008
Ah! The agony of being away from a computer for four days! I was dying to read this chapter, and it kept ringing in my head that I was missing it!

I have bittersweet emotions right now. A part of me wanting to read the 'ending', but another part doesn't want the story to end. Is there going to be a small...follow-up? Hm? Pretty please? Like a big talk between Nick and Greg?

The bee part was sweet. So was the Catherine and Warrick part. Of course Sara being there for Greg...

Can't say how much I loved this story! Just know I did! Do...well, y'know...LOL.

Thanks for such an awesome read!
Maria-Elric05 chapter 46 . 8/12/2008
Very nice job. Good to see things are getting back to normal and that the whole team is back together again, that's the way it should be. They're more than just co-workers or friends, they're family.
Singer Salvage chapter 46 . 8/11/2008
Yay! He's alive! :D

Lol awesome chapter
WolfGirl75 chapter 46 . 8/11/2008
that was so cool. im glad that they were able to get him back alive. and that he forgave nick.
IronHawkAholic chapter 46 . 8/11/2008
AW! I'm gonna miss waiting for an update on this story. It is so good! I really liked it. Nice ending. Very sweet. The she was Sara, wasn't it? tee-hee. Anyway, I wish this story would never end. Oh well. I loved it! Great job!
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 46 . 8/11/2008
Aw, that was such a sweet ending! Everyone's finally happy again :) I like how you gave it a "whole" feeling again, with everything back in place, even though Greg is injured and Nick still needs to work through his guilt. Perfect ending to this spectacular story. Very well done, and I look forward to more of Juarez! :D
lostladyknight chapter 46 . 8/11/2008
Wow! It's over? It was an amazing end.

You know I don't think I can handle watching the show now. This would be so much better as an end to this whole mess than the show could ever dream up. I mean, he's really going to die. I think the reason I've come as far as I have this summer is your story distracting me from that.

He's really going to die.

That's just... it sucks. We're never going to see him again. Well, except on reruns. And we're never going to get YoBling-which mind was the only ship that looked like it had a real, fighting, chance a few seasons ago.

This sucks.

I'll never lose hope though. Never.

Please keep writing becuase it makes it a little easier not to give up when I have someone like you writing stories to keep my attention.

-LLK
Sawyer Fan chapter 45 . 8/10/2008
I'm here! NO, I haven't forgotten this story at all! How can I? It consumes my waking moments! Okay, maybe not all, but quite a bit. Stupid leg infection kept me from my computer for a day. The was more agony than the infection!

Yay! Nick was saved! Yay! He has the evidence! Yay! They're gonna kick the Gedda gang's hiney! Yay! They're gonna find Greg!

Hang in there, Greg! Help is a coming!
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 45 . 8/10/2008
I absolutely loved Greg's part, it was so heartwrenching! Well done, I can't wait for more! The case is builing up and so is the suspense! :D
Singer Salvage chapter 45 . 8/10/2008
Ah! Damnit they need hurry _ Before he dies T_T

Great chapter
lostladyknight chapter 45 . 8/10/2008
The dripping was eerie. It actually made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. Ep.

Great chapter kiddo.
WolfGirl75 chapter 45 . 8/10/2008
that was so cool. cant wait for more. update soon.
WolfGirl75 chapter 44 . 8/9/2008
that was so asome cant aiet for more.