Reviews for Chances
R.A.-Anime chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
this is great!
chubbypenguin chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
at this moment you are my favorite author! i just love all of your stories, it may help that i am a big yuffientine fan! either way great work!
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
really good. love it. you are an amazing writer! i could picture all of this in my mind...please write more like this!
VarelliaNoel chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
And we have another great story from Valentine'sNinja! You are a truly great writer!

WV
panicatthediscotime chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
oh my gosh! this was too cute!
Terikel chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
And another nice YuffiexVincent story )

Due to your great stories, I've besome quite a fan of this pairing

I like the idea of them being only friends in the beginning and how the relationship slowly develops. It surely is more realistic that way )
MsRainey chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was really kawaii! Keep up the good work! And please update the Daddy Blues.

_
Korshika chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
"Is the world at war?” - Reeve

Loved that part. Hilarious.

This was cute! It had no smut AND it was friendshippy, and fluffy, and didn't put anyone in situations that would never happen! WELL DONE!
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I enjoyed it. Very cute and very Yuffie to set fire to the cheater's car.

Mystic
FinalFantasyFreak1234 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Smiling at the camera while being arrested was priceless. I loved it. Yuffentine rocks! _
theflailingpen chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aww, this is so adorable! I'm all happy now, lol. I can just imagine Vincent's reaction after Yuffie knocked him over, ha ha.
YACCBS chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
M, Yuffentine fluff! -grins- Really liked it, though it seemed a bit rushed but hey, it's a oneshot so who cares. And I loved when Cloud told Yuffie the flowers were from Vince. Hehe, evil Cloud.

...And I really wanna go to the beach now...
Ace-of-spades3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was lovely! It's not often you get Vincent as the instigator of the romance, but I often like it better that way. It's often more believable, I think. Nice _
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
YAY! Lol, I was looking forward to this ever since you said that you were writing a new Yuffentine fic. _

This is very adorable. I love angst and drama and such, but we all need our daily dosage of fluff. The ex-boyfriend was a nice touch too, although that might be just because I like the thought of Vinnie getting jealous, or at least over protective. Loved that part with the flowers - SQUEE! Haha, Vincent should just have let his Turk side take over. It was funny how Yuffie didn't even know Earl's last name, too. xD

Oh, and we definitely need a sequel. Or at least an update. You know, for us Yuffentine maniacs who can't get enough romantic fluff. ;) I look forward to your next Turn the Page update, too - I'm glad the drama's over for ya, must have been stressful indeed (but at least you got a Yuffentine fic out of it! )

Ah, and it stinks about your brother's autism, but I reckon that he's still a handsome, charming boy. Haha, he sounds a little like my sister, who also likes to hang around me when I'm on the computer.
TionneDawnstar chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh that was so insanely cute I'm squeeing in my chair. I loved it, awesomeness abounds and I'm so glad your Yuffentine muse returned! I enjoyed that completely, especially the burning of the car... I wish I could do that to all my exs!