Reviews for Brief Encounters
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Uh, whoa. Most of the "..."s could have been replaced with commas, the "-" scene changes were a bit too much, and there were many random Fs...but it's all good!
Shaw Fujikawa chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
I find these as interesting characterisations. For this oneshot, I mean. Falco has hands? And I thought he was a bird all along...

Alright, now that I'm at the end, let me give you my signature beta:

1. Do not ever capitalize a pronoun in a possessive. ("Well then... this is interesting..." [h]e commented) for example.

2. A space after every ellipsis (...). They count as punctuation marks.

3. Speaking of which, I still think that there as too many ellipsi in this particular oneshot, despite the slow nature of it.

4. 'Nunchuk' is a proper noun and thus needs a capital. Hee hee. Oh, and no 'c'.

5. Put an apostrophe for shortened words. 'ZAT is true, I'm afraid.

Alright... I'll be keeping an eye out for new updates. Reply soon!

Shaw Fujikawa chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Kirby is his usual cute little self, but Mewtwo is the troubled powerhouse we all know him to be. The story itself was not inaccurate or out of tune in any way, and the style of writing fits well. Even the plot is believable, with Mewtwo's dreams and such.

Shaw Fujikawa chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
The most badass, no-nonsence, heartless Bowser I have ever seen. I was highly interested by your portrayals of war and such. And you say this encounter wasn't epic enough to be recorded?

Shaw Fujikawa chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Accurate. As well as touching on Samus' part. I think you portrayed the two very accurately. Kudos to you!

Shaw Fujikawa chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
One of the most sentimental stories I have seen regarding Luigi's twisted alter ego. It's really changed my perception of the two. Well done.

auburn-flare chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
I am really enjoying this fan fiction so far. The most recent chapter had me on my end of my seat as I was reading through it. You really did capture Falco and Sonic's wily personality in this.

If I was to comment on the story in general, I wound have to say that I love the scenarios that you create between the characters. They're REALLY good.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
Mantis 09 chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Finally, I've been waiting for this forever.

*reads*

Hm, something seems a little off in this chapter. I'm not sure whether it's your consistent gramatical error of using 'run'when it shouldbe (I'm pretty sure) 'ran'. Or maybe it's the unbelievable setting and story you put Falco and Sonic in.

It was a good story, the fight scene was epic, but this one seems to be lacking the depth that your earlier works had.

All in all though I still can't wait for your next story.
rmctagg09 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
This is amazing writing. I especially love the part when you realize Bowser is the ultimate Nintendo badass next to Gannondorf.
nalagaOcean777 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Yes! You've finally updated! It's nice to see you back, I was wondering what might have happened to you...though I guess I really shouldn't be saying too much...I'm a very crappy updater myself... '

Ah, trifles, mere trifles. Ignore that first paragraph if you want. Mainly, I just wanted to congratulate you on another beautiful peice of writing. :) Kirby and Mewtwo are two characters that make it particularly difficult to squeeze them in the same chapter and still have it work out harmoniously. However, you accomplished this very well, so I've no complaints there. The dreams were surreal and displayed the personalties and thought patterns of the respective characters perfectly, and your descriptions were vivid and pretty, despite their simplicity, for which I'm also impressed. :D Sometimes it's just nice to have a overally peaceful chapter, with no fighting and dire conflict involved...it's like a breath of fresh air...

Your philosophical bits amaze me yet again, concerning the delicacy of all life, and Mewtwo's views of it. The ending was also very touching, with Kirby clearly growing up just a bit more, but still retaining that undeniable youthfulness that we see of him throughout his series.

As a note out of nowhere, I also find it rather amusing that Kirby thinks caterpillars are more terrifying than the strongest Pokemon in the world. XD

Um...on the slight downside...(and we gotta go through this eventually, though it pains me T.T)...the grammer of the chapter itself could use a good look-through edit. There were numerous spelling blips and the like, though that was probably just because you were typing fast and your brain was moving faster than your fingers. I know that happens to me. I'm sure that, when fixed up, this chapter will be flawless.

...Hm. I hope you don't mind the lengthiness of my reviews or anything. I just have a lot to say and all. -.-' Pardon me for that...I think I'll stop now. But before that:

I see that a few more people are getting interested in this fic, which makes me happy. :D Keep updating, please! The world must know of your rising greatness!
pau-of-the-dessert chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Dude, You scare me...like all of this piece is written very well, and I feel that it is smart and the dialog is amazing! My favorite was indestructable. It actually scared the shit out of me! I love the way Wolf thinks, and like another reviewer said, it makes sence. I always thought, though that he was allied with Andross, but left. Anyways, Bowser was also terrifiyingly amazing! The fact that he will never be destroyed and how he points that out is scary, but i was wanting more when the chapter ended! great job!
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Very nice very nice indeed
Mantis 09 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Wow,

Simply wow.

The way you depict everyone in this series is simply amazing. Like that was pure genius how you depicted Wolf. And that's probably themost badass Bowser I've ever read about, completely uncaring about himself and others, perfect.

Please write more, these are so good.
nalagaOcean777 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008

Wow. Just...wow. Holy crap. I...I don't know what to say. O_O

This update was simply amazing. You have totally outdone yourself. The one and only error I could find was the fact that the change of scenes got confusing every now and then, but that's minor. Incredibly minor.

I just loved the way this chapter unfolded. I've never thought of Wolf in the way you portray him, but in the end it matches his personality and apparent intentions perfectly. Similarly, Bowser's portrayal was simply stunning. Completely uncaring about anything but himself, and totally indestructable in a similar way. Everything about this chapter was simply astounding. I especially liked the way you outlined Wolf's opinion of the bullet-bills, bloopers, cheep-cheeps, piranha plants, boos, etc etc.

To think that Bowser will simply never die is a scary thought, but it still seems realistic, considering the number of times he's survived just about everything Mario can throw at him. Wolf was right to try, though...

As I've probably said before, this is simply amazing. Your skill in writing has improved beyond anything I can imagine. All of the philosophical bits were especially impressive, by the way. Heck, I could go on and on, but I suppose I'd better not. Just know that you SERIOUSLY ought to be getting more reviews for this fic. :\ At any rate, I'll be around rooting for ya.

Keep it up. :D
nalagaOcean777 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Another great chapter, I must say. The dialougue is much, MUCH better, by the way - glad to see you took my advice! :) This chapter was pretty good in its own rights - it appears that you knew exactly what you were writing about, and you wrote very well indeed. I'm impressed. Still a few grammar blips here and there, but nothing major.

All in all, an excellent update. Keep it up.