Reviews for Our Love
Nessarie chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
You should do this in Edward's PoV too. That would be awesome!

~Ness
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that was a wonderful first time. thank you. most people get it all wrong. this seemed more realistic. well, if I was bella, even if it was edward, i wouldnt have had sex with him after he broke my heart (yeah, i know. its not sex. edward doesnt have sex, he makes love bc hes edward! ) but other than that, it was a good representation of their first time, it was pretty good. possibly one of the best "fist times" ive ever read.
Emipoo chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aw. I really liked it. Sweet, but .. saucy? at the same time. Awesome.
starrylove chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hi :) I just wanted to say that this is my favorite ExB lemon, ever. It's so in character and sweet... I love it so much!
Raenad chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That's an awful lot of detail from someone who's never done it. I'm just sayin'. I like your one shots, though. Very romantic in a dirty sort of way. :)
rothetwifan chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
How romantic. I still like the idea of Edward being old fashioned and waiting for them to be married.
Clickish chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
My god, I didn't even know they were having sex! (OK let me explain before I seem insane.) It was just that you wrote it so beautifully that it wasn't just some sex story. It was like I don't know something entirley different. ok now I seem like a dork, haha ok well grat story... write more...
nicole317 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
luv it! sequel sequel!
arebeltotheidea chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This has to be my most favourite EdwardxBella lemon EVER... lemon EVER... your story EVER!

It's the best and i am totally in love! D Good work, and i like that fact that Bella tried to do it this time... and just... well every little detail. D

It was beautiful!
NeteleJala chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wonderfully written!
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
very nice! You did a great job! You should of told me you wrote it! I would of totally read it sooner...
Daring.Sorceress.of.the.Dark chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
that was very good. characterization was very precise.
UsayImaDreamer chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved this : ) You really did capture the characters and their relationship. It was touching and awkward and sweet in all the right ways- as well as totally hot hehe. Why don't airplanes really have those convienent little rooms? AH! thanks!
Amelia Desfalon chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
You might want to mention where they are. It's kind of confusing in the begining.
DazzledbyEdward123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved this oneshot it was awesome. I could totally feel the emotions that Bella and Edward were feeling.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »