Reviews for You Are My Sunshine
That was sweet.
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
such a sweet story
Heart of a Music Box chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Yuki's jumping to conclusions, aw, so cute! But the song was a little...ugh. I would have picked something a little more loving and modern.
Cami chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
AW. xD This was so cute. 'You are my sunshine, na no da!' _
strawberry buttercup chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
totally loved it. and it was compleltey in character. shuichi would come back without eiri going after him, and he would accept him back with little to no explanation, as he and we all know eiri can't say how he feels about shuichi. it was too cute! made me smile, so thanks!
anon azure chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
THAT WAS SO...

SWEET AND CUTE!
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I'm glad that Shuichi wasn't cheating on him..he was just learning English! And I think Yuki would jump the gun like that if he thought that Shuichi was cheating on him. He might not say it out loud, but he does love Shuichi!

I just saw one spelling error. You spelled Tohma's name with a 'u' and it's supposed to be a 'h'.

That's all. Good job!
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
ah really sweet and coolies
Mithral Rose chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aww! That's adorable! Good job at keeping them in charicter too! Two things though (just trying to be helpful, not mean.) Keep it in a certain person's point of veiw or stay in third. I noticed you kept changing from 'I' to 'Yuki'. The other thing is, it was Kitazawa who taught Yuki (Eiri) English. Anyway, I liked it! :)
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
good story. luv it very sweet. hope to read more stories soon. l8r
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This fic was so cute. I loved it.
Eveliina92 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
And you are my sunshine, 'cause you wrote one of the greatest one-shots!

It'll be nice to read more one-shots from you!

Aww that was so cute!