Reviews for With Or Without You
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 3/22
Aaah. The feeels. I can't even...
racingheart14 chapter 11 . 3/8
He definitely chose Annabeth. I'm just going to keep telling myself that.
speciosus0818 chapter 9 . 1/6
It's soooooo sweet! I really hope this turns out to be epilogue in pjo:)
speciosus0818 chapter 15 . 1/6
It is one of my favorite stories- tragic but beautiful!
robotdino chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
"Of Summers Past" is one of my all time favorite oneshots... it's so amazing.
I've always liked Boys of Summer, so that's awesome that was one of the songs. But even without that song, this thing is awesome. Whenever I hear Boys of Summer, I think of this and re read it. I love this, everything about it, from the summer-y theme to the nostalgia to the cute Percabeth. I want to thank you for writing this, and the rest of the oneshots, because they are all amazing. Especially "Of Summers Past".
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Percy's birthday is august 18!
Elizabeth K chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
My mind is absolutely blown. Holy crap. This story - I can't even. I know that it's been four years, but PLEASE write more!
Elizabeth K chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I should not be laughing this hard right now; I'm positive it isn't healthy. That was awesome.
Elizabeth K chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
I promised myself last chapter to stop commenting, since this story was last updated four years ago and I'd wager it's rather annoying to receive these messages that long after, but I just want to let you know how incredible that was. That was flawlessly written - every bit of it. Seriously, you've got a real talent with writing. Oh, well. Sorry to bug you.

Wait, I'm not logged in right now. Oh my gods, I JUST now realized that. Wow. Okay, bye.
Elizabeth K chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
No words.
Elizabeth K chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
That was so beautiful, and so sad. Like, The Fault in our Stars sad and beautiful :( Okay, maybe not QUITE because I know he does come back, but still. You get the point.
Elizabeth K chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
I'm crying. But it's a good sort of crying - happiness and hope and sadness all thrown together. That story was absolutely beautiful, thank you :)
Elizabeth K chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
YAS
Benevolent Dreamer chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
That was really cool! (And yes, the troll joke did make me chuckle.)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
I just really want I say that I love your writig and you are an amazing author