Reviews for Learning To Love
Cissi chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
I found your story well written and thought provoking, unfortunately you once again did not finish it.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
cute
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
this is really cute so far :)
NoLongerAMember2009 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
love it.

please update soon xx
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You spelt "marriage" wrong in the summary for your fic. If you fix that, you will probably get more hits on your story since people searching for marriage law fics will see yours on the list as well.
poohlicous chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Great Stuff! Update!
little miss michelle chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
I really really like it!
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
LOVED IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON thank you
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
Your story is good. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
mrsdeshiro678 chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Three year olds birthday parties are the best. Their so cute when they get all excited when they see the cake and the presents. I'm liking this story. It's really heart warming and well written. I've only seen a small handful of typos and grammar errors. Most notably, at the end of chapter 3, you say that "Life was definiately getting more better" Certainly a lot better then some that I have read. Where it seems that they don't even try and just spew whatever little thought they put into the story phonically, if that much. I hope you update soon.
Lady Zymurgy chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Great stuff. I really like it. There are a lot of spelling mistakes though. Probably try to take more time in looking over the story before you update a chapter.

Also you have a little trouble with the use of some words like there, they're and their.
Baby Fawn chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
noticed a few spelling mistakes but that is ok. I might of miss read them being tired like I am but any who real good story
Readerforlife chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
love it :]
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
cherryvampire3 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
What they can't break up already.

Cherry