Reviews for Road to the X Games
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
lol how awesome is it that Rich got invited to a party by Tony Hawk himself. Normally I'm not a sports enthusiast, but I at least know about him. I think it's funny that Rich and the guys don't seem to mind drinking when they're under 21 but they get on Gar's case when he wants to gamble under 18. Solution...fake ID lol.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Nice chapter. Richard overreacting was hilarious. Also thanks for the dedication, I didn't realize you did that.
Westly Hawk chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
cool chappie! plz update soon!
Hidden Iris chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh wow, I can already see the chaos going to happen. That was cool that you included a whole bunch of celebrities, although I only knew Tony Hawk, haven't heard of anyone else. ]
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Bad Gar! I bet he'll get caught! XD

I didn't even know you could gamble at age 18. O.o XD I thought it was 21...but that's drinking, ah well!

Good job on this one! Update soon...and I'll try to read it. DX

(My account set up on my mum's email, because I got it before I had my own email, and she won't let me change it -rawr- Maybe I'll ask her later, anyway, Good job!)
Westly Hawk chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Seriously dude ur awesome! i just finished reading x high high school and i am really looking up for the squel! hope ur grandma gets well soon! Plz update soon!
Too lazy to sign inTia xD chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Laziness, EMBRACE IT OO! Lol, anyways.

Sorry it took me so long to get to this, life is hectic as always, lol.

I must admit, I don't usually read things like this. BUT, seeing how it's by you and ... well it says BB/T I'll keep eye xDD! It's still weird seeing Slade like that, lol xD

You've gotten better though since last I read some of your work! Sweet ;D! I would advise not to make a long part though after having a bunch of little pieces. That was probably confusing. I mean it still needs evened out some. You had a lot of dialog, then that paragraph at the end. It hurts my head, LOL! I'd still suggest breaking some things up and adding pieces to other parts. But that was probably confusing too. eh.

But yeah, I see inprovement, WOOT! D!

Aww, I hope your grandma gets better soon! D

LaterZ

-Tia Out
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Haha, when Richard realizes how much time is has is funny.

Sorry about your Grandma. ( Hope she gets better.

Good job, Update soon.
Hidden Iris chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This story sounds really, good, i can't wait to find out what it'll turn out to be!
Alman626 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Yeah this story seems to be prety good and funny! _

I have some questions:

1)do the titans still have their powers?

2) will dome new super villan arise?

3) are you still gonna update the other story aswell?

P.S ithought super boy was gr8 and Ryans family interaction was perfect!