Reviews for Quick Learner
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Very nice! I think you captured the characters very well here. And love the "quick learner" comment!
Samantha chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
WOW! Never leave anything out do ya. Keep writing I love it.
Samantha chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
WOW! You should just label this story smutastic.I got a great visual and being bi I loved it. Keep writng Cadley smut please!
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
woah!
WrongObsession chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Awesome! I am definately pro this story! Great job!
Z chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh my god! Your muse is so right, there is hardly any Cam/13 pairings. I think you did a fairly good job. I'd say if you do more femslash, make it longer, but thats about it. I liked it.
Shananigan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was awesome :)
JBLovesSharks chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
aw i really liked this. makes me so sad that 13s ill cause i wouldn't want cam to get hurt again :( such her luck. hope you write more like this :)
Timea chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Nice work :D
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
that was great! awesome work! :)
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aw, that was sweet. I like the idea of Thirteen changing her mindset a bit and thinking that things could work out with Cameron
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
aww, that was kinda sweet in a smutty way

great fic _
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was amazing! You should totally write like a random sequel to this! :-D Nice work!
AnneBuffy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I love it, you should totally do a sequel , please ;-)?
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I wish it wasn't so short. I liked how considerate 13 was. She's usually really charming and I think you got that down. I also liked how Cameron appeared to be submissive and letting 13 lead but you have to consider that sometimes Cameron can shock you and then 13's comment of quick learner was great. Actually visualizing it in my head is interesting. the writing was good, the whole scene was believable, but I wish there was more detail to their surroundings such as body positions, who lead whom to the bedroom, where each other's hands were like on their faces of waist, but that's because I like detail. it was sweet and realistic.