Reviews for Liberation Day
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 8/27
May the Connors enjoy their liberation from carrying the weight on their shoulders.

I enjoyed this story though I think it is very sad that in twenty years, nobody beyond those who knew her before the war appreciated all that Cameron contributed to humanity.
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 8/27
What am uphill battle the Connors face. Cameron's tears are heartbreaking. Bigotry is an ugly thing
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 8/27
Traitors!
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 8/27
Loved the vows. Too bad there weren't a few more accepting friends after all those years fighting side by side with Cameron and most likely being saved by her.
thelifeeater chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
I loved this fic. Great jameron.
Luke777 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Ah, people are SO ungratefull. Cameron was somehow tolerated as long as they needed her to help them win the war, but once she's not needed any longer, they want her to burn. And they're also ungratefull towards John. Without him, they'd still be on Skynet's extermination list, so they should grant him a little bit of peace and happiness. At least John's got some loyal friends in Ellison, Charlie and Derek. They might not like Cameron either, but they still grant John his wishes. Too bad Davenport seems to have died during the war… (Well, I'm aware that the 3rd installment of your trilogy has been written 1st, so he probably didn' exist in your mind yet.)

So, thanks for this epic trilogy. And also for The epic I love you too. Now I think I'm gonna start your current work in progress.

Unbelievable how many weeks I've now been spending reading fanfics from one single author ;-)
red chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
you should make a story were a cam that's married to john gets sent back
biaslord chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Wow, this was amazing.
biaslord chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Love the story so far!
Average Joe chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
""-If you've dragged me out of bed to lecture me on marrying Cameron, I'm just going to head back to my quarters. I've had enough of this shit. my wife's a cyborg; your wife's fat, you don't see me complaining about that.""

AWESOME :)

Good storytelling man.
yetikiller chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much!
PSG1JOHN chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Happy ending, to a great story.

I can't wait for your follow up of your other story's. We have 20 years from Century to Liberation day, and maybe a followup to Liberation.

It's always fun to re-read this chain of story's

I always wondered in this AU there no Weaver or John Henry?
PSG1JOHN chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
I love that book of hers with the J/Cam Fusion reactor and all her notes and drawings.

The letter was heartwarming and sad.

John going to find her, he wont stop, just like a terminator.
PSG1JOHN chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Love that battle with the T-850 and Cameron almost lost her head.
PSG1JOHN chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Perry still pissed off, that Cameron grabbed him in front of his men when he was a caption.